Hey Guys! Ok, I have to say it .. I’m in love with this PinkFresh Studio Folk Garden set! I ordered the foil plate, die cut and stencils, and it’s a great combination. I’m sure I’ll end up getting the stamp at some point, but am super happy with my purchase! So, let’s get into today’s project, which I love!
I began my project by foiling the Folk Garden plate on a panel of Neenah Classic Crest 110lb cardstock using the Spellbinders Glimmer Hot Foil System. I then used the coordinating stencils to add color using PinkFresh Studio Inks Ocean Breeze, Aquamarine, Ballet Slipper and Sparkling Rose and cut that panel using the coordinating die.
I needed a background for all of my leaves, so I stamped the Diamond Tiles on Neenah 110lb using Misty Coast Ink, and used the Diagonal Stitched Rectangles to trim it out. The longest part of this project was cutting all the little pieces of 3M Foam Tape to put on the back of the leaves! I placed those on my panel and trimmed off the excess.
I had in my mind that I wanted to add a really pretty gold sentiment .. guess what? I was out of gold cardstock! How does that even happen?! With that being said, I had to switch directions. My birthday card stash is seriously lacking, so I obviously went with that. I die cut the Happy Birthday sentiment from the Classic Words Die set twice from Neenah 110lb and I cut the shadow twice from the same. I needed to add color to one of the layers, and the easiest way to do that was to lay the die cut back into the negative piece and lightly ink blend over the bottom portion of my die. Once that was done, I adhered all of my layers together using Craft Tacky Glue.
My sentiment was adhered directly to the leaves and I added my required bling using the PinkFresh Studio Jewels Mix. My panel was then adhered to my card base, which is also Neenah 110lb.
I think this project came out really pretty, and I’m super happy with it! I’m so glad that you stopped by today, and I hope this project inspires you to get creative too! Don’t forget to stay awesome!
- PinkFresh Studio Folk Garden Hot Foil Plate
- PinkFresh Studio Folk Garden Layering Stencil Set
- PinkFresh Studio Folk Garden Die
- PinkFresh Studio Ink: Ocean Breeze, Aquamarine, Ballet Slipper, Sparkling Rose, Misty Coast
- PinkFresh Studio Diamond Tiles Stamp
- PinkFresh Studio Diagonal Stitched Rectangles
- PinkFresh Studio Jewels Mix
- PinkFresh Studio Classic Words Die Set
- Neenah Classic Crest 110lb Cardstock
- 3M Foam Tape
- Craft Tacky Glue
- Tim Holtz Scissors
- Blender Brushes
- Gemini Jr.
- Spellbinders Glimmer Hot Foil System
*Affiliate links used at no cost to you. Thank you for your support!
- Simon Says Stamp Dragonfly Vibes
- Simon Says Stamp Sunshine Crocus
- Simon Says Stamp Sunshine Medallion
- Simon Says Stamp Graceful Butterfly
- Spellbinders Stylized Birthday