Hey there Crafty Friend! Woohoo for Friday, right?!? I hate to admit, but I have a huge bin of products that I just haven’t gotten around to using yet. Do you have a bin or pile that you haven’t gotten around to yet? So for this project, I pulled out some of the PinkFresh products in there and got to work!
To begin this project, I hot foiled the PFS Folk Art Birds using Spellbinders Champagne foil on Neenah Classic Crest 110lb cardstock, and then did some ink blending using the coordinating stencils and PFS inks Mint, Raspberry Bliss and Sparkling Rose. Then, I used the coordinating PFS Folk Art Birds die, and ran it through my die cutting machine.
I also ran a panel of Neenah 110lb through the die cutting machine using the PFS Stitches Background, because I wanted some interest and that subtle hint of texture behind my birds. I placed foam tape on the back of all of the Folk Art Bird pieces and adhered those to my stitched panel. I used the PFS Leafy Branch Die to cut one piece from gold cardstock and trimmed that into pieces so that I could tuck them around the leaves from the foiled pieces with glue.
I foiled the PFS Perfect Sentiments Foil Plate using the same Champagne foil and cut those out using the coordinating die. I cut the sentiments two more times from Neenah 110lb so that I could glue those to the corresponding sentiments for dimension. I chose the Congrats sentiment from this set, because this card kinda seems wedding-ish, and glued that directly atop the Folk Art Bird pieces.
To finish up, I adhered the panel to my card base, which is also Neenah 110lb cardstock. I debated on whether to add jewels, but decided against it since there was so much shine as it was. I hope you enjoyed this project, and I hope it inspires you to get crafty!
Have a wonderful weekend and don’t forget to stay awesome!
- PinkFresh Studio Folk Art Birds Foil Plate
- PinkFresh Studio Folk Art Birds Stencils
- PinkFresh Studio Folk Art Birds Die
- PinkFresh Studio Stitches Die
- PinkFresh Studio Leafy Branch Die
- PinkFresh Studio Perfect Sentiments Foil Plate
- PinkFresh Studio Perfect Sentiments Die
- PinkFresh Studio Ink: Mint, Raspberry Bliss, Sparkling Rose
- Spellbinders Champagne Foil
- Neenah Classic Crest Solar White 110lb Cardstock
- Gold Cardstock
- Spellbinders Glimmer Hot Foil System
- Tim Holtz Scissors
- Craft Tacky Glue
- 3M Foam Tape
- Blender Brushes
- Gemini Jr.
*Affiliate links used at no cost to you. Thank you so much for your support!
- Simon Says Stamp You Make Me smile
- Simon Says Stamp Hello Sunshine
- Pinkfresh studio great friend
- Simon Says Stamp Floral Friends
- Simon Says Stamp Sunburst Sentiments