Hello Friends! Thanks for joining me today! I’m back with another card using Reverse Confetti products. I recently purchased the You Coordinates, Confetti Cuts and the Big Flower Cover Panel Confetti Cuts, and wanted to use those together to make a card. Let’s get into the details!
I started this project by using the Big Flower Cover Panel to cut a panel from Neenah Classic Crest 110lb cardstock. I also went ahead and cut another panel from SSS Holographic Rainbows cardstock. I removed the white negative pieces from the panel and adhered that to a Neenah 110lb card base, using liquid glue.
I placed foam tape on the back of the negative pieces from the holographic panel and inlaid those atop the white panel. I die cut the You shadow twice from white cardstock, and die cut the main You piece twice from black cardstock, adhering those together with glue. That was then glued in the center of the panel.
I stamped the I Appreciate sentiment, from the You Coordinates, using VersaFine Onyx Black ink and heat embossed that using Ranger Clear Embossing Powder. I then trimmed it out and glued it atop the You.
Super simple card for today, but I love both of these sets so much! I love the flowers using holographic cardstock as well. I think it gives it a lot of interest and catches the light really well. Thanks for stopping by today, and don’t forget to stay awesome!
- Reverse Confetti You Coordinates
- Reverse Confetti You Confetti Cuts
- Reverse Confetti Big Flower Cover Panel Confetti Cuts
- Neenah Classic Crest Solar White 110lb Cardstock
- Black Cardstock
- VersaFine Onyx Black Ink
- Ranger Clear Embossing Powder
- SSS Holographic Rainbows Cardstock
- Craft Tacky Glue
- 3M Foam Tape
- Anti-Static Powder Tool
- Gemini Jr.
*Affiliate links used at no cost to you. Thank you so much for your support!
- Simon Says Stamp Black Eyed Susans Birthday
- Simon Says Stamp Thankful Layered Pumpkin
- Simon Says Stamp You Mean the World
- Simon Says Stamp God Loves You
- Simon Says Stamp Hello Horizon