Hello Crafty Lovelies! Hope you’re doing well and having a wonderful day! I’m back today featuring a couple of cool products from Erin Lee Creative, and can I just say, I love how this card turned out! Let’s get right into the details!
I began the project by cutting the Somewhere Rainbow twice from four different colors of cardstock from The Stamp Market. I cut them twice from each color because I wasn’t sure how many that I was going to need. I needed a panel to work on, so I cut a panel of Neenah Classic Crest 110lb cardstock using the PinkFresh Studio Diagonal Stitched Rectangles.
Once that was cut, I splattered it using Royal Talens Amsterdam Oxide Black Acrylic Ink and set it aside to dry. I began assembling the first rainbow in the center of the panel. For this one rainbow, each arch is adhered with foam tape.
I had to play with placement of the remaining rainbows as to fill in the panel the best way. Once that was decided, I began adhering the other rainbows, using a combination of glue and foam tape, alternating arches. Hopefully you can see that from the pics.
Once the panel was full of rainbows, I die cut the Hello Word Die once from Glossy Black cardstock and three times from black cardstock, gluing all of those together for dimension, because dimension rocks! I adhered the Hello sentiment in the center of the panel atop the center rainbow. My panel was then adhered to a black panel using foam tape, and then to the card base, which is Neenah 110lb.
That finishes up this project! You guys, Erin has some of the cutest rainbows, and I’m just in love with this one! I hope you’ll stop by her website and check out her awesome products! Stay awesome friend!
- Erin Lee Creative Somewhere Rainbow Die
- Erin Lee Creative Hello Word Die
- Erin Lee Creative Glossy Black Cardstock
- PinkFresh Studio Diagonal Stitched Rectangles
- Neenah Classic Crest Solar White 110lb Cardstock
- The Stamp Market Cardstock
- Black Cardstock
- Royal Talens Amsterdam Oxide Black Acrylic Ink
- 3M Foam Tape
- Bearly Art Glue
- Gemini Jr.
* Some affiliate links used at no cost to you. Thank you for your support!
- Simon Says Stamp You Still Give Me Butterflies
- Simon Says Stamp Hello Friend Snowflakes
- Simon Says Stamp Exotic Vines Hello
- Simon Says Stamp Love Greetings
- Simon Says Stamp Piece of My Heart