Hello Friends! I hope you are doing well! I appreciate you stopping by today to check out my card featuring the new Arches Stencil from Simon’s latest release, Yay You. I’ve had so much fun playing with goodies from this release! Let’s get into the details for this one!
I began by trimming a panel of Neenah Classic Crest 110lb cardstock to a mini slimline size and adhering the stencil to it using masking tape. I used Turquoise Sea Glitz Glitter Gel from Gina K on this one. Once I got a good layer, I set that aside to dry while I worked on the rest of the card.
For the sentiment, I stamped the You are Totally Amazing, which is from SSS Clean Line Stacks set, on black cardstock using VersaMark Ink and heat embossed it using SSS Detail White Embossing Powder. I also used the coordinating die to trim it out, along with two more and adhered all of those together using liquid glue.
Now that the stenciled panel was dry, I decided the placement of the design elements and glued the black leaves underneath the sentiment and adhered the sentiment using glue as well. That panel was then adhered to a black panel using foam tape before being adhered to the card base using SSS Dot Tape Runner.
That finishes up this card! It’s always fun to use gels and pastes on cards, but I need to be better about sealing mine up, because they are becoming dried out. I hope you have a wonderful day and don’t forget to stay awesome!
- SSS Arches Stencil
- SSS Clean Line Stack Stamp, Die, Bundle
- SSS Delicate Leafy Branch
- SSS Detail White Embossing Powder
- SSS Dot Tape Runner
- Gina K Glitz Glitter Gel Turquoise Sea
- VersaMark Ink
- Neenah Classic Crest Solar White 110lb Cardstock
- Black Cardstock
- Bearly Art Glue
- 3M Foam Tape
- Masking Tape
- Anti-Static Powder Tool
- Gemini Jr.
* Affiliate links used at no cost to you. Thanks so much for your support!
- Simon Says Stamp Black Eyed Susans Birthday
- Simon Says Stamp Thankful Layered Pumpkin
- Simon Says Stamp You Mean the World
- Simon Says Stamp God Loves You
- Simon Says Stamp Hello Horizon