Hey! Hey! Hey! Thanks for joining me today! For this post, I’m sharing a project for the Reverse Confetti Stock Your Stash Challenge! This month’s card making theme is, Oh Baby! I hope that you’ll play along for your chance to win a $20 gift certificate to the Reverse Confetti store! More details to follow! For my project, I had to use The Bear Up There set, because it’s just too darn cute! Let’s get into the details.
To begin, I used Neenah Classic Crest 110lb cardstock and cut a panel using the new Peekaboo Cover Panel Confetti Cuts die. I then did some light ink blending on the panel, using leftover ink on my brush, which happened to be Distress Oxide Mustard Seed. I also used the Stitched Note and Frames Confetti Cuts die to cut a frame for the panel. I adhered the frame to the panel using foam tape for dimension.
I stamped the rainbow bear and cloud from The Bear Up There set using VersaFine Onyx Black ink and heat embossed them using Ranger Clear Embossing Powder. I stamped and embossed a few more clouds as well. I used Copic markers RV00, RV10, Y00, Y02, BG000, BG01, C00, E00, E40, E42, E43 and E70 to color the images. Once those were done, I used the coordinating Confetti Cuts to run them through the die cutting machine.
I adhered the bear and a cloud directly in the center of the Peekaboo Panel using foam tape, and positioned the remaining clouds around the panel and frame, adhering those with a combination of liquid glue and foam tape. I then slightly bent the peekaboo areas so that they would pop up, if you will. This was then adhered to my card base, which is also Neenah 110lb.
That finishes this project! I hope you enjoyed it, and I hope you’ll join our Stock Your Stash Challenge this month! You can head to the Reverse Confetti Blog for more details and the link to join in on the challenge! And a chance to win a $20 gift certificate!
Stay awesome sweet friend!
- Reverse Confetti The Bear Up There
- Reverse Confetti The Bear Up There Confetti Cuts
- Reverse Confetti Stitched Note and Frames Confetti Cuts
- Reverse Confetti Peekaboo Cover Panel Confetti Cuts
- Neenah Classic Crest Solar White 110lb Cardstock
- Distress Oxide Mustard Seed
- Copic Markers: RV00, RV10, Y00, Y02, BG000, BG01, C00, E00, E40, E42, E43, E70
- VersaFine Onyx Black Ink
- Ranger Clear Embossing Powder
- Craft Tacky Glue
- 3M Foam Tape
- Anti-Static Powder Tool
- Gemini Jr.
*Affiliate links used at no cost to you. Thank you so much for your support!
- Simon Says Stamp Dragonfly Vibes
- Simon Says Stamp Sunshine Crocus
- Simon Says Stamp Sunshine Medallion
- Simon Says Stamp Graceful Butterfly
- Spellbinders Stylized Birthday