Simon Says Stamp Black Eyed Susans Birthday
Hello Crafty Friends and welcome back! How’s your STAMPtember going so far? What are your favorites from the new release? Yeah, I’m nosey! There are so many cool things that it’s hard for me to narrow down my favorites! Anyhoo, today’s project is featuring the new Black Eyed Susans stamp set, so let’s run through the details!
To begin, I stamped the floral images from the SSS Black Eyed Susans set onto a panel of Neenah Classic Crest 110lb cardstock using VersaFine Onyx Black ink and heat set that using Ranger Clear Embossing Powder. I pulled out some Copic markers and began coloring using Y06, Y08, Y18, YR23, E39, E79, E99, G24, G82, YG61, N0 and N1.
Once all of the coloring was complete, I used a Copic Multi Liner 0.5 to add some additional black dot detail to the centers of the flowers. Next, I stamped a bee from the set twice in the same way and colored those using one of the yellow markers along with the Copic 110 Special Black marker. For a bit more added detail, I went over the wings using a Wink of Stella marker as well before fussy cutting them.
I trimmed the floral panel using PFS Diagonal Stitched Rectangles and adhered it to a black panel using SSS Dot Tape Runner. I used the Happy Birthday sentiment from the same set and stamped that onto black cardstock using VersaMark Ink and heat set it using SSS Detail White Embossing Powder. Once that was done, I trimmed it down and adhered it to the panel using SSS Foam Tape.
I adhered the bees to the panel as well using SSS Foam Squares, before adhering everything to the card base. No card is complete without some bling, so I added some PFS Iridescent Clear Drops to finish up this one.
That does it for this project! I hope you enjoyed it, and I hope it inspires you to get crafty! Don’t forget to swing by and check out the entire STAMPtember release! Have yourself a wonderful day and stay awesome!
- SSS Black Eyed Susans Stamp Set, Bundle
- SSS Detail White Embossing Powder
- SSS Foam Tape
- SSS Foam Squares
- SSS Dot Tape Runner
- Copic Markers: Y06, Y08, Y18, YR23, E39, E79, E99, G24, G82, YG61, N0, N1, 110
- Copic Multi Liner 0.5
- VersaFine Onyx Black Ink
- VersaMark Ink
- Ranger Clear Embossing Powder
- PFS Diagonal Stitched Rectangles
- PFS Iridescent Clear Drops
- Wink of Stella
- Neenah Classic Crest Solar White 110lb Cardstock
- Black Cardstock
- Studio Katia Embellishment Wand
- Anti Static Powder Tool
- Tim Holtz Scissors
- Gemini Jr.
* Affiliate links used at no cost to you. Thanks so much for your support!
- Simon Says Stamp Black Eyed Susans Birthday
- Simon Says Stamp Thankful Layered Pumpkin
- Simon Says Stamp You Mean the World
- Simon Says Stamp God Loves You
- Simon Says Stamp Hello Horizon