Simon Says Stamp Sorry for Your Loss
Hello Friends! I’m so glad that you stopped by today! Have you checked out Simon’s latest release, Dream Big? It’s beautiful with so many things to offer! Today’s project is featuring a new embossing folder with die, entitled Terrace Floral. Let’s get into the details!
To begin, I trimmed two panels of Neenah Classic Crest 110lb cardstock and placed each one inside the SSS Terrace Floral embossing folder and ran it through the Spellbinders Platinum 6, giving me a total of two panels to work with. I trimmed one of the panels down that would end up being on the card front.
For the other panel, I used the included die to trim the one floral element out, and I fussy cut a few more of the flowers. Once all of the cutting was done, I adhered the flowers to the panel using SSS 3D Foam Squares, trimming off the excess.
The floral panel was then adhered to a black panel for contrast. I adhered a SSS Sentiment Strip directly to the flowers using liquid glue, along with some white pearls. Everything was then adhered to the card base to finish up.
Super simple card, but I like how it turned out! I always like using mainly white on sympathy cards, I guess because it’s soothing. I hope you enjoyed this project and I hope it inspires you to get crafty! Don’t forget to stop by and check out the entire Dream Big release! Have a wonderful day and stay awesome!
- SSS Terrace Floral Embossing Folder and Cutting Die
- SSS Reverse Sympathy Sentiment Strip
- SSS 3D Foam Squares
- Neenah Classic Crest Solar White 110lb Cardstock
- Black Cardstock
- Little Things from Lucy Soft Snowball Mix Pearls
- Tim Holtz Scissors
- Bearly Art Glue
- Studio Katia Embellishment Wand
- Spellbinders Platinum 6
* Affiliate links used at no cost to you. Thanks so much for your support!
- Simon Says Stamp Elegant Birthday
- Simon Says Stamp Painted Rainbow Birthday
- Simon Says Stamp Dreamy Daisy Birthday
- Honeycomb and Triangle Birthday
- Simon Says Stamp Black Eyed Susans Birthday