Hello Crafty Friends and thanks for joining me! Happy STAMPtember! It’s the best month of the year, in my opinion! What an amazing release! As exciting as today is, there’s a huge blog party happening tomorrow with exclusive promotions, so stay tuned for that! Today’s project is featuring the new Overlapping Drops background stamp. So, let’s go through the deets!
To begin this project, I stamped the SSS Overlapping Drops onto a panel of Neenah Classic Crest 110lb cardstock using VersaFine Onyx Black ink. Once I got a good impression, I heat set it using Ranger Clear Embossing Powder.
The panel was then trimmed down using the PFS Diagonal Stitched Rectangles. I pulled out my Copic Markers BG72 and BG75 and did some coloring of the pattern, and then used the 110 Special Black to color in the background.
I used the SSS You Mean the World to Me die and cut that from SSS Matte Silver cardstock once and then cut it two additional times from black cardstock. I also cut the shadow die from black cardstock as well. I adhered all of those together using liquid glue.
My stamped panel was adhered to a black panel using SSS Dot Tape Runner and that was then adhered to the card base. The sentiment was adhered to the panel using SSS Foam Squares, and I added a few PFS Silver Metallic Pearls.
That finishes up this project. It was a relatively simple card, but I like how it came out just the same. I hope you’ll stop by and check out the entire STAMPtember release, and let me know your favorites! Have a wonderful day, and don’t forget to stay awesome!
- SSS Overlapping Drops
- SSS You Mean the World to Me
- SSS Dot Tape Runner
- SSS 3D Foam Squares
- SSS Matte Silver Cardstock
- PFS Diagonal Stitched Rectangles
- PFS Silver Metallic Pearls
- Copic Markers: BG72, BG75, 110 Special Black
- VersaFine Onyx Black Ink
- Ranger Clear Embossing Powder
- Neenah Classic Crest Solar White 110lb Cardstock
- Black Cardstock
- Bearly Art Glue
- Anti Static Powder Tool
- Studio Katia Embellishment Wand
- Gemini Jr.
* Affiliate links used at no cost to you. Thanks so much for your support!
- Simon Says Stamp Black Eyed Susans Birthday
- Simon Says Stamp Thankful Layered Pumpkin
- Simon Says Stamp You Mean the World
- Simon Says Stamp God Loves You
- Simon Says Stamp Hello Horizon