Hello Crafty Friends and thanks for joining me! Simon’s latest release Yay You is live and it has so many awesome goodies! Today’s card is featuring the new Arches stencil, so let’s run through the details!
To begin, I secured the Arches stencil to a panel of Neenah Classic Crest 110lb cardstock and began ink blending using SSS Pawsitively Saturated Inks in Carnation, Lemonade and Seafoam. Once the ink blending was done, I trimmed the panel down to a mini slimline size and adhered it to a black panel using SSS Dot Tape Runner.
I used the SSS Well Wishes Stamp set for the sentiment and stamped the have faith sentiment using VersaMark Ink on black cardstock and heat set that using SSS Detail White Embossing Powder. I also stamped the sub-sentiment using the same. I used the coordinating die to trim out the main sentiment and a paper trimmer to trim the smaller sentiment.
That does it for this project! It was super simple, but I always love rainbow colors on a card. Thanks again for stopping by and don’t forget to check out the entire Yay You release! Have a wonderful day and stay awesome!
- SSS Arches Stencil
- SSS Well Wishes Stamp Set, Die, Bundle
- SSS Etched Crocus Stem
- SSS Pawsitively Saturated Ink: Carnation, Lemonade, Seafoam
- SSS Detail White Embossing Powder
- SSS Dot Tape Runner
- SSS Blender Brushes
- SSS Triangle Trays
- VersaMark Ink
- Neenah Classic Crest Solar White 110lb Cardstock
- Black Cardstock
- Studio Katia Embellishment Wand
- Bearly Art Glue
- 3M Foam Tape
- Anti-Static Powder Tool
- Gemini Jr.
* Affiliate links used at no cost to you. Thanks so much for your support!
- Simon Says Stamp Dragonfly Vibes
- Simon Says Stamp Sunshine Crocus
- Simon Says Stamp Sunshine Medallion
- Simon Says Stamp Graceful Butterfly
- Spellbinders Stylized Birthday