Simon Says Stamp Floral Thank You
Hello Friends and thanks so much for stopping by! I’m still playing with goodies from Simon’s latest release, Happy and Joyful. There are so many beautiful florals in this release, and today’s card is featuring the new Lisianthus stamp set. Let’s run through the details for this card!
I began by stamping the floral image on a panel of Neenah Classic Crest 110lb cardstock using VersaMark Ink and then heat set it using SSS Detail White Embossing Powder.
I was going for an emboss resist technique so I used PinkFresh Studio inks in Soft Lilac and Lavender, as well as Simon’s Aspen Pawsitively Saturated Ink for the ink blending on this panel. When the ink blending was complete, I used the new SSS A2 Marquee die set to trim it down. I cut the marquee an additional two times and adhered all of those together using liquid glue for added dimension without the bulk. This is such a cool die, and I just love the detail that it adds! I also added some white splatter to the panel using Royal Talens Titanium White Acrylic Ink before moving on.
For the sentiment, I used the SSS Clean Line Gratitude stamp and die set. I stamped thanks using VersaFine Onyx Black ink and heat set that using Ranger Clear Embossing Powder. I trimmed it out using the coordinating die and placed foam tape on the back. I searched my SSS Sentiment Strips to find a sub-sentiment that worked well and added foam tape to that as well.
The sentiments were added to the panel along with some pearl accents before being added to the card base using SSS Dot Tape Runner.
Super simple card, but I love the soft airy feeling to it. I hope you enjoyed it, and I hope it inspires you to get crafty! Don’t forget to check out the entire Happy and Joyful release, and let me know your favorites! Have a wonderful stay and stay awesome!
- SSS Lisianthus Stamp, Die, Bundle
- SSS Clean Line Gratitude Stamp, Die, Bundle
- SSS A2 Marquee
- SSS Detail White Embossing Powder
- SSS Pawsitively Saturated Ink: Aspen
- SSS Blender Brushes
- SSS Dot Tape Runner
- SSS Triangle Trays
- PinkFresh Studio Ink: Soft Lilac, Lavender
- VersaMark Ink
- VersaFine Onyx Black Ink
- Ranger Clear Embossing Powder
- Little Things From Lucy’s Snowball Mix
- Royal Talens Titanium White Acrylic Ink
- Neenah Classic Crest Solar White 110lb Cardstock
- Bearly Art Glue
- 3M Foam Tape
- Studio Katia Embellishment Wand
- Anti-Static Powder Tool
- Gemini Jr.
* Affiliate links used at no cost to you. Thanks so much for your support!
- Simon Says Stamp Elegant Birthday
- Simon Says Stamp Painted Rainbow Birthday
- Simon Says Stamp Dreamy Daisy Birthday
- Honeycomb and Triangle Birthday
- Simon Says Stamp Black Eyed Susans Birthday