Sweet Cardlets Collection II by Becca Feeken
Hello! Hello! I was super excited to be able to play with the new Deer Friend Glimmer Hot Foil Plate and Die Set from Becca Feeken! This is such a cute little set and made the sweetest card. Let’s get started!
To begin, I trimmed a panel of Neenah Classic Crest 110lb cardstock, and heated up the Glimmer Hot Foil System. Using the Quick Trimmer, I trimmed some strips of Champagne Foil so that I could use the largest of the Essential Glimmer Rectangles set. Yana Smakula’s hinge method of foiling works GREAT, so I used that to position the foil strips and popped it on to hot foil. While everything was already hot, I went ahead and foiled all of the elements of the Deer Friend set.
I used Copic Markers E000, E00, YG11, YG13, RV00 and RV10 to color the deer and florals, and used the coordinating dies in the set to cut them out. I also used the Simply Perfect Layered Blooms Set to cut some florals and leaves from pinks and green cardstock. I went ahead and adhered the floral pieces together using Craft Tacky Glue.
To assemble the card, I used foam tape for the sentiment and the deer in the bottom right corner, and used a combination of glue and foam tape to adhere the blooms and leaves in the upper left corner. I had a bloom left over, so I tucked it down around the sentiment. I added PinkFresh Studio Jewels to the centers of the flowers, because every card needs bling! Am I right?!?! I attached my panel to a Neenah 110lb card base to finish it up.
I hope you enjoyed this project! I think this deer is the cutest and really enjoyed playing with it! Don’t forget to check out the entire Sweet Cardlets II Collection from Becca Feeken. There’s other super cute stuff in this collection!
Thanks so much for stopping by today! Stay awesome!
- Spellbinders Deer Friend Glimmer Hot Foil Plate and Die Set
- Spellbinders Essential Glimmer Rectangles
- Spellbinders Simply Perfect Layered Blooms
- Spellbinders Glimmer Hot Foil System
- Spellbinders Champagne Foil
- Spellbinders Quick Trimmer
- Spellbinders Tool ‘n One
- Neenah Classic Crest 110lb Cardstock
- Copic Markers: E000, E00, YG11, YG13, RV00, RV10
- PinkFresh Studio Jewels Mix
- Craft Tacky Glue
- 3M Foam Tape
*Affiliate links used at no cost to you. Thank you for your support!
- Simon Says Stamp You Still Give Me Butterflies
- Simon Says Stamp Hello Friend Snowflakes
- Simon Says Stamp Exotic Vines Hello
- Simon Says Stamp Love Greetings
- Simon Says Stamp Piece of My Heart