Hello Crafters and welcome back! For today’s project, I’m featuring a card using the new Darling Bouquet stamp set, which is from a series of four sets illustrated by Mayline Jung. These are super cute and super fun! So, let’s get into today’s project.
To begin, I die cut a panel of Neenah Classic Crest 110lb cardstock using the PinkFresh Studio Diagonal Stitched Rectangles and placed that in my Misti. There are three small flowers in this set, and I decided to create my own background with those. I positioned the stamps and stamped them using VersaMark Ink and heat embossed them using Simon Says Stamp Detail White Embossing Powder. I rotated my panel for additional stamping and repositioned the stamps towards the end to fill the remaining space.
I very lightly ink blended Distress Oxide Spun Sugar over the entire panel and began coloring the stamped flowers using Copic Markers RV00, RV10, RV11 and RV32. I went back to my Misti and stamped the girl using Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored that image using E000, E00, E70, E71, E74, E79, N0, YG11, YG13, B00, BG70, BG72, BG75. As a note, I used the same pinks to color the bouquet that I used for the background. Once the coloring was done, I fussy cut the image for mounting.
I stamped the Happy Birthday sentiment on Neenah 110lb using VersaFine Onyx Black Ink and heat embossed that using Ranger Clear Embossing Powder. I trimmed that out using the Simon Says Stamp Sentiment Label Dies, and mounted the sentiment as well as the girl on my background panel using 3M Foam Tape.
I added pink jewels to the larger flowers using PinkFresh Studio Jewel Mix, and I added small dots of Nuvo Crystal Drops Carnation Pink to the smaller flowers on the background and the bouquet. I then mounted my panel to a card base, which is Neenah Classic Crest 110lb cardstock.
That finishes today’s project! I hope you enjoyed it, and I hope it inspires you to get crafty! Thanks for stopping by!
Have a wonderful day, and stay awesome friends!
- Spellbinders Darling Bouquet STP-042
- Neenah Classic Crest 110lb Cardstock
- PinkFresh Studio Diagonal Stitched Rectangles
- Copic Markers: RV00, RV10, RV11, RV32, E000, E00, E70, E71, E74, E79, N0, YG11, YG13, B00, BG70, BG72, BG75
- VersaMark Ink
- VersaFine Onyx Black Ink
- Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
- Ranger Clear Embossing Powder
- Distress Oxide Spun Sugar
- Simon Says Stamp Detail White Embossing Powder
- Simon Says Stamp Sentiment Label Dies
- PinkFresh Studio Jewels Mix
- Nuvo Crystal Drops Carnation Pink
- Blender Brushes
- 3M Foam Tape
- Craft Tacky Glue
- Tim Holtz Scissors
*Affiliate links used at no cost to you. Thank you for your support!
- Spellbinders Beautiful Sentiment Vignettes
- Waffle Flower Thinking of You Stitched Flower
- Waffle Flower Stitched Flower Panel Trio
- Simon Says Stamp Here for You Leaf Bundle
- Simon Says Stamp Miss You Fading Hearts