Hello there Crafty Friends! I hope you’re doing well, and I thank you for stopping by today! I’m featuring the new Alex Syberia Design Daffodils A2 Card Panel for this post. Alex has a new release, and you should definitely check out her Etsy shop for all the digi stamps and loads of inspirations!
To begin my project, I printed the Daffodils on a sheet of Neenah Classic Crest 110lb cardstock and began coloring the image using Copic Markers Y06, Y08, Y11, Y13, Y15, YR27, YG13, YG17, YG91, E71 and B0000. I continued to add shading and more details, such as the leaf veining using my PrismaColor pencils.
I didn’t want to lose too much of the image, so I trimmed my panel down to 3.75″ x 5.75″ and mounted it onto a panel of black cardstock that’s just slightly larger using 3M Foam Tape. I die cut the Lawn Fawn I Love You Border sentiment once from gold cardstock and twice from the same black cardstock and adhered those together using Craft Tacky Glue. This sentiment actually says I Love You, but I trimmed it down, because I only wanted the love you portion.
I die cut the Altenew Hanging Garden die twice from gold cardstock and prepared my card base by splattering it with Royal Talens Amsterdam Oxide Black Acrylic Ink. I love this ink because it’s such a perfect consistency for splatter! I positioned my panel over the card base to determine the placement of the gold leaves, and adhered those using glue. I then glued my panel atop the leaves to finish up my card.
This was a super fun card panel to color! Don’t forget to stop by Alex’s Etsy shop to check out all of the new images!
Stay awesome friends!
- Alex Syberia Design Daffodils A2 Card Panel
- Neenah Classic Crest 110lb Cardstock
- Copic Markers: Y06, Y08, Y11, Y13, Y15, YR27, YG13, YG17, YG91, E71, B0000
- PrismaColor Pencils
- Lawn Fawn I Love You Border Die
- Altenew Hanging Garden Die Set
- Black Cardstock
- Gold Cardstock
- Royal Talens Amsterdam Oxide Black Acrylic Ink
- 3M Foam Tape
- Craft Tacky Glue
- Gemini Jr.
- Tim Holtz Scissors
- Brother Printer
*Affiliate links used at no cost to you. Thank you for your support!
- Simon Says Stamp Black Eyed Susans Birthday
- Simon Says Stamp Thankful Layered Pumpkin
- Simon Says Stamp You Mean the World
- Simon Says Stamp God Loves You
- Simon Says Stamp Hello Horizon