Hello and welcome back friends! I’m super excited to be joining Alex for her May release! So many cool things in this release .. birds, underwater images, girly images and of course, Alex’s amazing floral images! You’ll definitely want to check out the Etsy shop! So let’s get into today’s project.
I’m using the Hello Summer A2 Card Panel and to begin, I printed the image out on a piece of Stonehenge Aqua Cold Press Watercolor paper. I then taped it down to my clipboard (Yes, I use a cheap clipboard from Target) using masking tape to prevent warping. My Karin Brushmarkers then got a good workout! I used those along with a waterbrush and a Princeton Heritage 3/0 Round Brush.
Once the watercoloring was done, I added some more detail and shading using PrismaColor pencils, Copic Markers E74 and E79, as well as, Copic Multiliner 0.3 and 0.5. I trimmed my watercolor panel out using PinkFresh Studio Diagonal Stitched Rectangle die, splattered it with Royal Talens Amsterdam Light Gold Acrylic Ink and mounted it on a panel of black cardstock using 3M Foam Tape, because dimension is life!
I settled on a Celebrate sentiment, which is from the PinkFresh Studio Classic Words Die set. I cut it once from gold cardstock and three times from black cardstock and adhered those together using Craft Tacky Glue. I then glued the sentiment directly to my card front and mounted everything on my card base, which is Neenah Classic Crest 110lb cardstock.
That does it for today’s project. I hope you enjoyed it, and I hope it inspires you to get crafty and creative! Don’t forget to hop over to the Alex Syberia Design Etsy Shop to check out the release and to see some creative inspirations as well. You don’t want to miss it!
As always, be well and stay awesome!
- Alex Syberia Design Hello Summer A2 Card Panel
- Stonehenge Aqua Cold Press Watercolor Paper
- Karin Brushmarkers
- PrismaColor Pencils
- Copic Markers: E74, E79
- Copic Multiliner: 0.3, 0.5
- Princeton Heritage 3/0 Round Brush
- Neenah Classic Crest 110lb Cardstock
- PinkFresh Studio Diagonal Stitched Rectangles
- PinkFresh Studio Classic Words Die set
- Royal Talens Amsterdam Light Gold Acrylic Ink
- Black Cardstock
- Gold Cardstock
- Masking Tape
- Craft Tacky Glue
- Gemini Jr.
- Brother Printer
*Affiliate links used at no cost to you. Thank you for your support!
- Simon Says Stamp Black Eyed Susans Birthday
- Simon Says Stamp Thankful Layered Pumpkin
- Simon Says Stamp You Mean the World
- Simon Says Stamp God Loves You
- Simon Says Stamp Hello Horizon