Hello Crafters and welcome back! I was super excited when asked to play with products from the Spellbinders Beautiful Sentiment Vignettes Collection by Becca Feeken! What a beautiful collection this is! Today’s project is featuring the Heartfelt Thanks Vignette, so let’s get into the project!
To begin, I cut all of the die elements from Neenah Classic Crest Solar White 110lb cardstock. I also cut the backing die for the sentiment panel once from black cardstock. I adhered the Heartfelt Thanks panel to that black panel using Craft Tacky Glue. I took the trimmed oval insert portion and used the Flower Pattern Glimmer Hot Foil plate to add Sky Bright foil for some added interest.
I adhered all of the oval sections together using a combination of glue and foam tape. I used the Hemstitch Rectangles to cut a panel of black cardstock, and adhered that to my card base, which is also Neenah 110lb. I then glued the oval panels atop that. For more added interest, I used the Mini Blooms and Sprigs Die set to cut some matching blue flowers, yellow centers and green leaves and adhered those to the card using glue and foam tape as well.
Super simple card today! Die cutting is my jam, and I love solely die cut cards! I hope you enjoyed this project and I hope it inspires you to get crafty! What’s your favorite technique on cards? I’d love to know in the comments! Hop over and check out the entire Beautiful Sentiment Vignettes Collection from Spellbinders!
Have a wonderful day and don’t forget to stay awesome!
- Spellbinders Heartfelt Thanks Vignette Die Set
- Spellbinders Flower Pattern Glimmer Hot Foil Plate
- Spellbinders Hemstitch Rectangles Die Set
- Spellbinders Mini Blooms and Sprigs
- Spellbinders Sky Bright Foil
- Spellbinders Glimmer Hot Foil System
- Neenah Classic Crest 110lb Cardstock
- Black Cardstock
- Craft Tacky Glue
- 3M Foam Tape
*Affiliate links used at no cost to you. Thank you so much for your support!
- Simon Says Stamp You Make Me smile
- Simon Says Stamp Hello Sunshine
- Pinkfresh studio great friend
- Simon Says Stamp Floral Friends
- Simon Says Stamp Sunburst Sentiments