Hello Friends and welcome back! Hope you’re having a fabulous day! Today’s project is featuring the Sweet Sayings Notecard Sentiments from Spellbinders. I love die cut sentiments, so I was thrilled to get to play with this set. Let’s jump right into the details!
To begin, I used the Spellbinders Hand Drawn Wave Foil Plate, along with some matte gold foil to make a couple of panels using Neenah Classic Crest 110lb cardstock. Once those were done, I fussy cut them and set them aside while I prepared the rest of the card.
I trimmed a mini slimline panel using the Spellbinders Mini Slimline Envelope & Nested Card Creator set and splattered that using Royal Talens Light Gold Acrylic Ink. I set that aside to dry while I did some other die cutting. I die cut the Hello sentiment from the Spellbinders Sweet Sayings Notecard Sentiments once from seven different rainbow colors of cardstock from my stash. I also die cut a few leaves from mirror gold cardstock using the Spellbinders Mini Blooms and Sprigs set, as well as, the Spellbinders Bouquet of Flowers set.
For the sentiment, I used liquid glue to glue those together offsetting them just slightly so that all of the colors were visible. To assemble the card, I glued the top layer of the waves to the splattered panel, and adhered the bottom layer using foam tape for dimension, trimming off the excess as needed.
I also used liquid glue to adhere all of the leaves, tucking those down into the wave panels. The sentiment was then glued to the bottom of the panel. I added a few Spellbinders Fashion Gold Embellishments for some added bling. Everything was then adhered to a coordinating blue panel before being adhered to the card base, which is also Neenah 110lb.
That does it! I always love incorporating rainbow colors into my projects, and I loved making this sentiment! I hope you enjoyed this project, and I hope it inspires you to get crafty as well! Have a beautiful day and don’t forget to stay awesome!
- Spellbinders Sweet Sayings Notecard Sentiments Dies
- Spellbinders Hand Drawn Wave Foil Plate
- Spellbinders Mini Blooms and Sprigs
- Spellbinders Bouquet of Flowers
- Spellbinders Mini Slimline Envelope & Nested Card Creator
- Spellbinders Mirror Gold Cardstock
- Spellbinders Matte Gold Foil
- Spellbinders Fashion Gold Embellishments
- Spellbinders Glimmer Hot Foil System
- Spellbinders Quick Trimmer
- Neenah Classic Crest Solar White 110lb Cardstock
- Rainbow Cardstock
- Bearly Art Glue
- 3M Foam Tape
- Royal Talens Light Gold Acrylic Ink
- Studio Katia Embellishment Wand
* Some affiliate links used at no cost to you. Thanks so much for your support!
- Simon Says Stamp Elegant Birthday
- Simon Says Stamp Painted Rainbow Birthday
- Simon Says Stamp Dreamy Daisy Birthday
- Honeycomb and Triangle Birthday
- Simon Says Stamp Black Eyed Susans Birthday
One thought on “Spellbinders Sweet Sayings Hello”
Love the texture of this card. That foiled background is a beautiful touch! and the rainbow pastel sentiments. yes!
LikeLiked by 1 person