All the Feels Release
Hello Friends and welcome back to my blog! The new Simon Says Stamp release All the Feels is live! Have you checked it out yet? Do you have any favorites? I ended up buying quite a few things! Shhhh .. don’t tell my husband!
For today’s card, I’m showcasing the new stamp set Floral Garden. If you like to color or paint, this one’s for you! I had in my mind that I wanted all of the flowers to be pink, and I wasn’t sure how it was going to look, but sometimes you just have to jump in feet first right?! To begin my project, I stamped the floral image on Neenah Classic Crest 80lb cardstock using VersaFine Onyx Black ink and heat embossed it with Ranger Clear Embossing Powder. Once that was done, I started coloring the image with Copic markers YG05, YG07, YG13, YG17, G43, RV00, RV02, RV10, RV11, RV13, RV19, RV32, RV34, RV52, RV55, R81, R83, Y08, Y13 and Y15.
After all of the coloring was completed, I decided that I wanted to cut apart the image, because this stamp is great for creating mini-slimline cards. Lots of fussy cutting ensued! Thank goodness for those little Tim Holtz Scissors!
Next I stamped the Simon Says Stamp Crackle Background on a piece of Neenah Classic Crest 110lb cardstock using VersaMark ink and heat embossed it using Ranger Princess Gold Embossing Powder. I then trimmed that panel down to 3 1/8 x 6 1/8.
My floral image is all cut out, so I began the tedious task of cutting all the little slivers and pieces of 3M Foam Tape to put on the back of that. I then adhered the floral piece to the Crackle panel .. you know, because dimension is life! Or at least it’s my life!
This set includes a few sentiments that are a great size, so I chose the With Love sentiment and stamped it with VersaMark ink on black cardstock and heat embossed it using the same Princess Gold Embossing Powder. I trimmed my sentiment down using the Simon Says Stamp Sentiment Labels Die.
I attached my sentiment strip to my panels using Craft Tacky Glue, and adhered my panels to my card base, which is Neenah Classic Crest 110lb. And, of course, there HAS to be embellishments!
Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed this floral project! You can check out the full All the Feels release HERE.
As always, don’t forget to be awesome!
- Simon Says Stamp Floral Garden stamp set
- Simon Says Stamp Crackle Background
- Simon Says Stamp Sentiment Labels Die
- Simon Says Stamp Stay Gold Sequins
- Neenah Classic Crest 80lb Cardstock
- Neenah Classic Crest 110lb Cardstock
- Copic Markers: YG05, YG07, YG13, YG17, G43, RV00, RV02, RV10, RV11, RV13, RV19, RV32, RV34, RV52, RV55, R81, R83, Y08, Y13, Y15
- VersaMark Ink
- VersaFine Onyx Black Ink
- Ranger Clear Embossing Powder
- Ranger Princess Gold Embossing Powder
- 3M Foam Tape
- Craft Tacky Glue
- Black Cardstock
- Tim Holtz Scissors
- Gemini Jr.
* Affiliate links used at no cost to you. Thank you for your support!
- Simon Says Stamp Black Eyed Susans Birthday
- Simon Says Stamp Thankful Layered Pumpkin
- Simon Says Stamp You Mean the World
- Simon Says Stamp God Loves You
- Simon Says Stamp Hello Horizon