All the Feels Release
Hello and welcome back! Today I’m featuring a super fun product from the new Simon Says Stamp All the Feels release, Mini Slimline Patterns 1. This is a set of three stencils that consists of circles, stars and stripes, perfect for all of those cute mini slimline cards!
Let’s get into today’s project! To begin, I cut three panels that were the same size as the stencils from Neenah Classic Crest 110lb cardstock, and taped those to the stencils using masking tape. Since I created three cards, I’ll go through each one separately.
For the circle stencil, I ink blended PinkFresh Studio Sparkling Rose, Sunshine and Ocean Breeze. I then went over the ink with Gina K Glitz Glitter Gel – Iridescent, and set that aside to dry while I worked on my sentiment. I die cut the Simon Says Stamp Love You once from gold cardstock and three times from Neenah 110lb cardstock and adhered those together using Craft Tacky Glue. I also die cut the Simon Says Stamp Outline Clustered Leaves once from Neenah 110lb. Once my panel was dry, I glued the leaves down only using the center stem. I then glued my sentiment atop that, along with some PinkFresh Studio Crystals Mix. I adhered my panel to another panel of Concord and 9th Sprout cardstock using 3M Foam Tape. That was then adhered to my card base which happens to be Neenah Classic Crest 110lb.
For the star stencil, I ink blended PinkFresh Studio Mint, Ocean Breeze and Soft Lilac. And again, I went over that with the Gina K Glitz Glitter Gel – Iridescent. I used the Simon Says Stamp Friends die for my sentiment and cut that three times from Neenah 110lb. I adhered those together using Craft Tacky Glue and snipped the “S” off of Friends. I used the new Mini Starts Party die to cut stars from white and glitter cardstock. I used the same inks to do a little ink blending on the white stars. I glued my friend sentiment directly to my card panel and attached the “shine brightly,” which is from Tim Holtz Idea-ology Sentiment Label Stickers, using 3M Foam Tape, along with the stars. I mounted my panel to another panel of Simon Says Stamp Sea Glass cardstock using foam tape, and that was then adhered to my card base finishing up this project.
Now for the striped stencil .. I ink blended Distress Oxide Chipped Sapphire, Tumbled Glass and Spun Sugar and went over that with the same glitter gel. I die cut the Simon Says Stamp Just Because sentiment three times from Neenah 110lb and adhered those together using Craft Tacky Glue. I also used the Simon Says Stamp Cosmo Flower Frame for this one and trimmed the flower out of the frame.
I adhered my sentiment directly to my card panel, and adhered the flower using foam tape. I once again adhered this panel to another panel of Simon Says Stamp Sea Glass cardstock before adhering that to my card base. I ended up using PinkFresh Studio Jewels Mix for my necessary bling!
There’s three projects using the three stencils from the new Mini Slimline Patterns 1! These were super fun to make because I always forget about busting out my gels and pastes! Don’t forget to check out the new release, All the Feels! So much stuff to inspire you!
Thanks so much for stopping by today and stay awesome my friend!
- Simon Says Stamp Mini Slimline Patterns 1
- Simon Says Stamp Mini Stars Party
- Simon Says Stamp Love You die
- Simon Says Stamp Friends die
- Simon Says Stamp Just Because die
- Simon Says Stamp Outline Clustered Leaves
- Simon Says Stamp Cosmo Flower Frame
- Simon Says Stamp Sea Glass Cardstock
- Gina K Glitz Glitter Gel – Iridescent
- PinkFresh Studio Ink – Mint, Ocean Breeze, Soft Lilac, Sparkling Rose, Sunshine
- PinkFresh Studio Crystals Mix
- PinkFresh Studio Jewels Mix
- Ranger Distress Oxide – Chipped Sapphire, Tumbled Glass, Spun Sugar
- Neenah Classic Crest 110lb Cardstock
- Concord and 9th Sprout Cardstock
- Tim Hotz Idea-ology Sentiment Label Stickers
- Glitter Cardstock
- Gold Cardstock
- Craft Tacky Glue
- 3M Foam Tape
- Masking Tape
- Blender Brushes
- Tim Holtz Scissors
- Gemini Jr.
*Affiliate links used at no cost to you. Thank you for your support!
- Spellbinders Beautiful Sentiment Vignettes
- Waffle Flower Thinking of You Stitched Flower
- Waffle Flower Stitched Flower Panel Trio
- Simon Says Stamp Here for You Leaf Bundle
- Simon Says Stamp Miss You Fading Hearts
Latest Instagram Posts