Hello Crafty Friends and welcome back to my blog! I hope you are doing well and having a beautiful day! Today’s project is featuring a favorite product of mine, PinkFresh Studio washi tape! I just can’t get enough! I recently HAD to order three more sets, including this one, Hydrangea and Rose! It’s just so beautiful! All of the washi sets are absolutely gorgeous, and really make for quick, easy and beautiful cards! So let’s get into the details!
I began this project by grabbing a piece of Fluid Hot Press Watercolor paper. This is just the paper that I have on hand. I did some very light ink smooshing using Distress Oxide Spray Spun Sugar, and set it aside to dry.
I went ahead and die cut both of the PinkFresh Stitched Scalloped Rectangles from Neenah Classic Crest 110lb cardstock. I separated the larger of the frames and adhered foam tape to the back of it, as well as, adhering some to the smaller frame. I had already gotten my PinkFresh Hydrangea and Rose washi tape ready to go. I usually do four or five sets at a time and put them all in a baggie so that they are ready when I want to use them. And to do this, I cut a sheet of Neenah 110lb in half lengthwise, adhere the washi and use the coordinating die to cut them.
I trimmed the watercolor panel just smaller than the larger frame and went ahead and adhered those together, and then I adhered the smaller frame in the center. I die cut the PinkFresh Leafy Branch from gold cardstock, because I love adding those extra pops of gold to bring out the gold from the washi tape. I also gold foiled the sentiment using the PinkFresh Perfect Sentiments Hot Foil Plate, along with the coordinating die. When cutting the sentiment, I also cut extra from additional cardstock for stacking purposes.
I adhered the pieces of the sentiment together using liquid glue and began playing around with the placement of everything. I glued the gold leaves first and then arranged everything else atop the leaves and frames using a combination of glue and foam tape. To finish up, I added some PinkFresh Gold Metallic Pearls and adhered everything to my card base, which is Neenah 110lb.
That finishes up this project for today! I hope you enjoyed it, and I hope you’ll check out the PinkFresh Studio washi tapes. Very easy to use and oh so great for quick, yet beautiful cards! Have an awesome day and don’t forget to stay awesome!
- PinkFresh Studio Hydrangea and Rose Washi Tape
- PinkFresh Studio Hydrangea and Rose Coordinating Die
- PinkFresh Studio Stitched Scalloped Rectangles
- PinkFresh Studio Leafy Branch
- PinkFresh Studio Perfect Sentiments Hot Foil Plate
- PinkFresh Studio Perfect Sentiments Coordinating Die
- PinkFresh Gold Metallic Pearls
- Fluid Hot Press Watercolor Paper
- Distress Oxide Spray Spun Sugar
- Neenah Classic Crest Solar White 110lb Cardstock
- Gold Cardstock
- Spellbinders Gold Foil
- Spellbinders Glimmer Hot Foil System
- Spellbinders Quick Trimmer
- Craft Tacky Glue
- 3M Foam Tape
- Gemini Jr.
- Blender Brushes
*Affiliate links used at no cost to you. Thank you so much for your support!
- Simon Says Stamp You Still Give Me Butterflies
- Simon Says Stamp Hello Friend Snowflakes
- Simon Says Stamp Exotic Vines Hello
- Simon Says Stamp Love Greetings
- Simon Says Stamp Piece of My Heart