Hello Crafty Friend! Hope you are doing well today! Thanks so much for stopping by to check out my project for today, featuring the Magnetic Embossing Folder from Simon’s new release, Peace on Earth. Let’s dive right in to the details!
To begin this project, I cut a panel of SSS Holographic Cardstock and placed it in the SSS Magnetic Embossing Folder and ran it through the die cutting machine. The texture catches the light so beautifully on this cardstock.
Next, I die cut the SSS Etched Crocus Stems from Neenah Classic Crest 110lb cardstock. I decided on this sentiment from the SSS XL Greetings 2 set. I stamped the sentiment using VersaFine Onyx Black Ink and heat embossed it using Ranger Clear Embossing Powder. I stamped it a second time using VersaMark Ink and heat set it again giving it a more glossy look.
I used the coordinating die to cut out the sentiment, and I cut it two more times from Neenah 110lb adhering all of those together using liquid glue. I glued the crocus flowers atop the holographic panel and glued the sentiment in the bottom corner.
Super simple card today, but I love all of the texture and colors! What are your favorites from the Peace on Earth release? Have a wonderful day and don’t forget to stay awesome!
- SSS Magnetic Embossing Folder
- SSS Etched Crocus Stems
- SSS XL Greetings 2 Stamp, Die, Bundle
- SSS Holographic Cardstock
- VersaFine Onyx Black Ink
- VersaMark Ink
- Ranger Clear Embossing Powder
- Black Cardstock
- Neenah Classic Crest Solar White 110lb Cardstock
- Bearly Art Glue
- 3M Foam Tape
- Anti-Static Powder Tool
- Gemini Jr.
* Affiliate links used at no cost to you. Thank you so much for your support!
- PinkFresh Studio Rainbow Floral Birthday
- Simon Says Stamp Mother’s Day Peony
- Simon Says Stamp Good Day Peony Blossom
- Simon Says Stamp Have Faith
- Simon Says Stamp Lined Rainbow