Hello Crafty Lovelies! Are you ready for DIEcember?! Stamptember and DIEcember are two of my favorite months of the year! Today’s project is featuring the gorgeous new Etched Evening Blossom! Let’s get right into the details.
I began this project by die cutting the SSS Etched Evening Blossom twice from Neenah Classic Crest 110lb cardstock and did some ink blending using SSS Bubblegum and Fairway ink for one of the flowers, and Distress Oxide Speckled Egg on the other flower.
Next, I used the SSS Chunky A2 Scalloped Rectangles to cut a panel of Neenah 110lb and then used the SSS Detail Petal Plate to add texture to the scalloped panel. I wanted some additional leaves, so I used the PinkFresh Studio Leafy Branch for those.
I added some Soft Snowball Mix Pearls to the centers of the flowers for some added detail, and I love how they look! I glued the flowers to the panel, offsetting them slightly so that both flowers were visible. I tucked the leaves from the Leafy Branch under the leaves of the flowers and secured those with glue as well.
That does it for this project! I hope you enjoyed it, and I hope it inspires you to get crafty! Don’t forget to stop by and check out the entire DIEcember release, it’s magnificent! Have a wonderful day and stay awesome!
- SSS Etched Evening Blossom
- SSS Chunky A2 Scalloped Rectangles
- SSS Detail Petal Plate
- SSS Pawsitively Saturated Inks: Bubblegum, Fairway
- SSS Blending Brushes
- SSS Sentiment Strip
- PinkFresh Studio Leafy Branch
- Distress Oxide Ink Speckled Egg
- Little Things from Lucy’s Soft Snowball Mix Pearls
- Neenah Classic Crest Solar White 110lb Cardstock
- Bearly Art Glue
- 3M Foam Tape
- Studio Katia Embellishment Wand
- Gemini Jr.
* Affiliate links used at no cost to you. Thanks so much for your support!
- Simon Says Stamp Black Eyed Susans Birthday
- Simon Says Stamp Thankful Layered Pumpkin
- Simon Says Stamp You Mean the World
- Simon Says Stamp God Loves You
- Simon Says Stamp Hello Horizon