Hello Lovely! I’m so glad that you stopped by! I’ve had so much fun playing with the goodies from Simon’s newest release, To the Moon! Today’s card was super fun, and is featuring a new stamp set, Love Garden Greetings. Let’s go through the deets!
This project started with a mini slimline panel of Neenah Classic Crest 110lb cardstock. I put the panel in my little makeshift splat box and added some Dina Wakely Gloss Sprays in Lemon, Lime, Magenta and Ocean in rainbow order. I received these sprays in a set as a birthday gift, and I just have to say that, I love them! I did end up adding two coats just to intensify the colors some.
Once the panel was dry, I stamped the SSS Love Garden Greetings on it using VersaFine Onyx Black ink and heat embossed it using Ranger Clear Embossing Powder. I also stamped the sentiment and the tiny bows in the same manner.
I wanted the hearts to stand out, so I used the SSS Mini Hearts Party die and cut those out of SSS Holographic cardstock. Those were then adhered atop the stamped hearts using foam tape for dimension.
If I’m being completely honest here, I totally forgot about using a mini slimline die for the edges of the panel. I was quite annoyed with myself too! I just think that those edge details add so much to your projects! To remedy my lack of interest on the edges of the panel, I used the PinkFresh Studio Slim Strips die to cut some black strips. It was the best idea that I had! The strips were then adhered to the top and bottom of the panel with liquid glue.
To finish up, I added a bunch of Studio Katia Onyx Crystals for even more interest. The panel was then adhered to the card base with foam tape.
That does it for this card! I hope you enjoyed it and I hope it inspires you to get crafty! If you haven’t checked out these gloss sprays, I encourage you to do so! They really are a lot of fun! Stop by and check out the entire To the Moon release and let me know your favorites! Have yourself a wonderful day and don’t forget to stay awesome!
- SSS Love Garden Greetings, Die, Set
- SSS Mini Hearts Party
- SSS Holographic Cardstock
- Ranger Dina Wakely Gloss Sprays: Lemon, Lime, Magenta, Ocean
- VersaFine Onyx Black Ink
- Ranger Clear Embossing Powder
- PinkFresh Studio Slim Strips
- Studio Katia Onyx Crystals
- Neenah Classic Crest Solar White 110lb Cardstock
- Black Cardstock
- Studio Katia Embellishment Wand
- Bearly Art Glue
- 3M Foam Tape
- Tim Holtz Scissors
- Anti-Static Powder Tool
- Gemini Jr.
* Affiliate links used at no cost to you. Thanks so much for your support!
- Simon Says Stamp Black Eyed Susans Birthday
- Simon Says Stamp Thankful Layered Pumpkin
- Simon Says Stamp You Mean the World
- Simon Says Stamp God Loves You
- Simon Says Stamp Hello Horizon