Hello Crafty Friends! Thanks so much for stopping by for today’s project featuring the Radiating Squares Stencil set from Simon Says Stamp’s newest release, Good Luck Charm! Have you checked out the release yet? I love sentiment sets, so I was thrilled to see a few of those in this release! Let’s get to the details!
I began this project by adhering the first stencil to a panel of Neenah Classic Crest 110lb cardstock using masking tape. There are a total of four stencils in this set, so I pulled out four inks for the ink blending. I ended up using Distress Oxide inks in Picked Raspberry and Kitsch Flamingo, as well as, PinkFresh Studio inks in Candy Violet and Lavender. For the ink blending, I used a heavier hand at the top and a lighter hand near the bottom creating that ombre look. I used a different ink for each stencil layer and just made my way through the stencils.
Once the ink blending was done, I trimmed the panel using the SSS Postage Stamp Edge Frames and set that aside while I worked on the remainder of the card. I stamped the Happy Birthday sentiment, which is from the SSS XL Greetings 3 set, onto black cardstock using VersaMark ink and heat set that using SSS Detail White Embossing Powder. I used the coordinating die to trim that out, along with two additional dies and adhered all of those together using liquid glue.
I wanted to add a sub-sentiment, so I found a SSS Sentiment Strip that I thought would work. I adhered the main sentiment to the panel using glue and adhered the sub-sentiments using foam tape for dimension.
The ink blended panel was then adhered to a black panel using foam tape, and everything was then adhered to the card base using SSS Dot Tape Runner. No card is complete without bling, so I added a few PinkFresh Studio Silver Metallic Pearls to finish it up!
That wraps up this project! I hope you enjoyed it, and I hope it inspires you to get crafty! Don’t forget to check out the entire Good Luck Charm release, there’s so many fun things! Have a wonderful day and stay awesome!
- SSS Radiating Squares Stencil Set
- SSS XL Greetings 3 Stamp, Die, Bundle
- SSS Postage Stamp Edge Frames
- SSS Sentiment Strip
- SSS Detail White Embossing Powder
- SSS Dot Tape Runner
- SSS Blender Brushes
- Distress Oxide Inks: Picked Raspberry, Kitsch Flamingo
- PinkFresh Studio Inks: Candy Violet, Lavender
- PinkFresh Studio Silver Metallic Pearls
- VersaMark Ink
- Neenah Classic Crest Solar White 110lb Cardstock
- Black Cardstock
- Bearly Art Glue
- 3M Foam Tape
- Studio Katia Embellishment Wand
- Anti-Static Powder Tool
- Masking Tape
- Gemini Jr.
* Affiliate links used at no cost to you. Thanks so much for your support!
- Simon Says Stamp Elegant Birthday
- Simon Says Stamp Painted Rainbow Birthday
- Simon Says Stamp Dreamy Daisy Birthday
- Honeycomb and Triangle Birthday
- Simon Says Stamp Black Eyed Susans Birthday