Hello Friends, and thanks for stopping by! I hope you’re having a wonderful day! There is a super fun Instagram hop going on today to celebrate the new release, Hello Gorgeous! There’s also lots of gift cards to be won! So be sure to stop over there for your chance to win! For today’s project, I’m once again featuring the new Folk Art Flowers background stamp. Let’s run through the details!
To begin, I pulled out all of the flowers and stamped just the leaves on a panel of Neenah Classic Crest 110lb cardstock using SSS Pawsitively Saturated ink in Sage. I then popped all of the flowers back in the stamp and carefully removed the leaf portion from the Misti. I then stamped some of the flowers using SSS Peony ink, cleaned the stamp, and re-inked with some SSS Sherbet ink. I did use a blender brush to soften the hard ink edges.
Once the stamping was done, I did so some light ink blending over the entire panel using SSS Aspen ink. I used the PinkFresh Studio Diagonal Stitched Rectangles to trim the panel. I added some dots to the flowers using a gold metallic pen for some added interest. I decided the panel still needed something, so I spritzed it with some water, and splattered it using Royal Talens Amsterdam Light Gold Acrylic Ink.
While that dried, I die cut the SSS Just Because sentiment once from polished gold cardstock, and twice from Neenah 110lb, adhering all of those together using liquid glue. I also die cut the shadow once from black cardstock as well. I glued the sentiment to the panel and added some PinkFresh Gold Metallic Pearls, because we all need bling!
That does it for today’s project! I hope you enjoyed it, and I hope it inspires you to get crafty! Stop by and check out the Instagram hop, and comment along the hop for your chance to win one of several $25 gift cards! You can also stop by the SSS website to check out all of the wonderful new things in the Hello Gorgeous release! So much good stuff! Stay awesome crafty friend!
- SSS Folk Art Flowers
- SSS Just Because
- SSS Pawsitively Saturated Ink: Aspen, Sage, Peony, Sherbet
- SSS Dot Tape Runner
- SSS Blender Brushes
- SSS Triangle Trays
- PinkFresh Studio Diagonal Stitched Rectangles
- PinkFresh Studio Gold Metallic Pearls
- Tonic Studios Polished Gold Cardstock
- Neenah Classic Crest Solar White 110lb Cardstock
- Black Cardstock
- Royal Talens Amsterdam Light Gold Acrylic Ink
- Gold Metallic Pen
- Studio Katia Embellishment Wand
- Bearly Art Glue
- 3M Foam Tape
- Gemini Jr.
* Affiliate links used at no cost to you. Thanks so much for your support!
- Simon Says Stamp Black Eyed Susans Birthday
- Simon Says Stamp Thankful Layered Pumpkin
- Simon Says Stamp You Mean the World
- Simon Says Stamp God Loves You
- Simon Says Stamp Hello Horizon