Hey there crafty friends! I hope everyone has had a great weekend! We’ve had a snow storm here in Northern Virginia over the weekend. I hate the cold, but don’t mind it if it’s snowing!
Anyhoo, let’s get into today’s card. This card has so many layers going on! I first started with some Distress Oxide Spray Stains on some heavy weight watercolor paper. I then added some Crackle Paste through a Stamper’s Anonymous stencil. Once that was dry, I added some watercolors to intensify my colors a bit.
Once all of the wet elements were added to the card panel and dry, I added some stamping with the Simon Says Stamp You Are Background stamp, Tim Holtz Stitches and Tim Holtz Mixed Media Marks.
For the focal point of my card, I used the new Simon Says Mini Interactive Envelope die, the hearts from the Mini Hearts Party die and an older I love you die.
Of course I had to pop my hearts up with foam tape, because who doesn’t love dimension!?!? Am I right? My sentiment was cut three times and adhered together for further dimension. I adhered my card panel to a black cardstock panel with foam tape as well, before adhering to my card base.
I hope you’ve enjoyed this mixed media-ish card featuring Simon Says Stamp products for the new Love You release. I really had fun creating this card, and I hope it inspires you to get creating as well. Thanks so much for stopping by.
- Simon Says Stamp You Are Background Stamp
- Ranger Crackle Paste
- Tim Holtz Stamper’s Anonymous Stitches
- Tim Holtz Stamper’s Anonymous Mixed Media Marks
- Simon Says Stamp Mini Interactive Envelope die
- Simon Says Stamp Mini Hearts Party die
- Simon Says Stamp I Love You die
- Strathmore Watercolor Paper
- Tim Holtz Shifter Diamond Stencil
- Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad
- Simon Says Stamp Black Eyed Susans Birthday
- Simon Says Stamp Thankful Layered Pumpkin
- Simon Says Stamp You Mean the World
- Simon Says Stamp God Loves You
- Simon Says Stamp Hello Horizon
One thought on “Mixed Media Love You Card”
I love this!!!!!!! I love the mixed media vibes! ❤️
LikeLiked by 1 person