Hey there crafty friends! I hope everyone has had a great weekend! We’ve had a snow storm here in Northern Virginia over the weekend. I hate the cold, but don’t mind it if it’s snowing!
Anyhoo, let’s get into today’s card. This card has so many layers going on! I first started with some Distress Oxide Spray Stains on some heavy weight watercolor paper. I then added some Crackle Paste through a Stamper’s Anonymous stencil. Once that was dry, I added some watercolors to intensify my colors a bit.
Of course I had to pop my hearts up with foam tape, because who doesn’t love dimension!?!? Am I right? My sentiment was cut three times and adhered together for further dimension. I adhered my card panel to a black cardstock panel with foam tape as well, before adhering to my card base.
I hope you’ve enjoyed this mixed media-ish card featuring Simon Says Stamp products for the new Love You release. I really had fun creating this card, and I hope it inspires you to get creating as well. Thanks so much for stopping by.
- Simon Says Stamp You Are Background Stamp
- Ranger Crackle Paste
- Tim Holtz Stamper’s Anonymous Stitches
- Tim Holtz Stamper’s Anonymous Mixed Media Marks
- Simon Says Stamp Mini Interactive Envelope die
- Simon Says Stamp Mini Hearts Party die
- Simon Says Stamp I Love You die
- Strathmore Watercolor Paper
- Tim Holtz Shifter Diamond Stencil
- Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad
- Spellbinders Beautiful Sentiment Vignettes
- Waffle Flower Thinking of You Stitched Flower
- Waffle Flower Stitched Flower Panel Trio
- Simon Says Stamp Here for You Leaf Bundle
- Simon Says Stamp Miss You Fading Hearts