Hello crafty friends! How are your Valentine’s Day cards coming along? I have a few that I would like to send out, and really need to get myself in gear!
For today’s post, I’m using the Simon Says Stamp Chunky Hearts Panel die.
To begin my project, I spent some time die cutting the panel fifteen times from fifteen different colors of cardstock. These cardstocks included some from my stash, as well as some from Concord and 9th and The Stamp Market.
For my card panel, I die cut the Chunky Hearts die from Neenah Solar White 110lb cardstock, and also used the Postal Frames die set from The Greetery. I then ink blended my card panel using Distress Oxide Spun Sugar. After that, I adhered my card panel to the base using foam tape for dimension.
I added a small piece of foam tape on the back of each colored heart and inlaid them into my card panel. I die cut the Love You shadow sentiment three times from white cardstock and the Love You sentiment once from gold cardstock and adhered all of those together and glued it to my card panel.
That’s it for today’s card. I hope you enjoyed this project and that it inspires you to get busy on your Valentine’s Day cards!
- Simon Says Stamp Chunky Hearts Panel Die
- Simon Says Stamp Love You Die
- The Greetery Postal Frames Die set
- Ranger Ink Distress Oxide Spun Sugar
- Concord and 9th Cardstock
- The Stamp Market Cardstock
- Neenah Solar White 110lb Cardstock
- 3M Foam Tape
- Simon Says Stamp Craft Tacky Glue
- Sizzix Big Kick Die Cutting Machine