Hello and welcome back! The latest Stock Your Stash Challenge is happening over on the Reverse Confetti blog, and this month’s theme is Wedding. I hope you’ll join in on the fun! Let’s get right in to the details of my wedding card!
I began my project by stamping a floral and several leaves from the Reverse Confetti Peony Stamp set on Neenah Classic Crest 110lb cardstock using VersaFine Onyx Black ink. Once stamped, I heat set them using Ranger Clear Embossing Powder. Then I added color using Copic markers RV00, RV10, RV11, RV32, R85, G20, G21 and G24.
When I had finished the coloring, I used the coordinating Peony Confetti Cuts to trim those out. I also used the Reverse Confetti Stitched Circles Cover Panel to to cut a panel from Neenah 110lb, because the background needed some interest.
I stamped the sentiment, which is from the Reverse Confetti Word Up stamp set, on black cardstock using VersaMark Ink and heat embossed it using SSS Detail White Embossing Powder. I had to play around with the placement of the flower, leaves and sentiment before I could adhere anything.
I added foam tape to the back of the floral and tucked the leaves behind it, securing those with glue. I added the remaining leaves to the panel using foam tape, along with the sentiment. Everything was then adhered to the card base, which is Neenah 110lb. I had to add embellishments, right?! No card is complete without embellishments! I opted for some pearls from Little Things from Lucy’s Cards.
That finishes up this card! I hope you enjoyed it, and I hope you’ll head over to the Reverse Confetti blog to participate in this month’s challenge. Don’t forget to stay awesome friend!
- Reverse Confetti Stitched Circles Cover Panel
- Reverse Confetti Peony Stamp Set
- Reverse Confetti Peony Confetti Cuts
- Reverse Confetti Word Up Stamp Set
- Neenah Classic Crest Solar White 110lb Cardstock
- Copic Markers: RV00, RV10, RV11, RV32, R85, G20, G21, G24
- VersaFine Onyx Black Ink
- VersaMark Ink
- Ranger Clear Embossing Powder
- SSS Detail White Embossing Powder
- Little Things from Lucy’s Card Pearls Soft Snowball Mix
- Black Cardstock
- Bearly Art Glue
- 3M Foam Tape
- Anti-Static Powder Tool
- Tim Holtz Scissors
- Studio Katia Embellishment Wand
- Gemini Jr.
*Affiliate links used at no cost to you. Thank you so much for your support!
- Simon Says Stamp Dragonfly Vibes
- Simon Says Stamp Sunshine Crocus
- Simon Says Stamp Sunshine Medallion
- Simon Says Stamp Graceful Butterfly
- Spellbinders Stylized Birthday