Hello Lovelies! I hope you’re doing well! Thanks so much for stopping by. StampTember is always so exciting with all of the new products! What are your favorites from the release? Today’s project is featuring the Interlocking Leaves Background stamp, so let’s just get right to it!
I began this project by stamping the Interlocking Leaves on a panel of Neenah Classic Crest 110lb cardstock using VersaMark ink and heat embossing it using Ranger Princess Gold Embossing Powder. I then pulled out some fall-ish colors for some ink blending.
The Distress Oxide inks that I used were Mustard Seed, Carved Pumpkin, Fired Brick and Twisted Citron. Once the ink blending was complete, I cut the panel out using PinkFresh Studio Diagonal Stitched Rectangles, and started on the sentiment.
I opted for the SSS You’re the Best die. I cut it twice from black cardstock and once from Mirror Gold cardstock. I removed the letters for “the best” on one of the black die cuts, and inlaid the gold letters in their place using liquid glue. I adhered the rest of the sentiment to the shadow and glued it to the ink blended panel.
This panel was then adhered to a black panel using foam tape for dimension, and everything was then adhered to the card base, which is also Neenah 110lb. No card is complete without embellishments, so I added a few PinkFresh Studio Gold Metallic Pearls to finish it up!
That does it for this card! Have you checked out the entire StampTember line up yet? Do you have any favorites? My wallet is screaming right now! Thanks so much for stopping by and don’t forget to stay awesome friend!
- SSS Interlocking Leaves Background Stamp
- SSS You’re the Best Die
- Distress Oxide Inks: Mustard Seed, Carved Pumpkin, Fired Brick, Twisted Citron
- VersaMark Ink
- Ranger Princess Gold Embossing Powder
- PinkFresh Studio Diagonal Stitched Rectangles
- PinkFresh Studio Gold Metallic Pearls
- Neenah Classic Crest Solar White 110lb Cardstock
- Black Cardstock
- Mirror Gold Cardstock
- Bearly Art Glue
- 3M Foam Tape
- Blender Brushes
- Studio Katia Embellishment Wand
- Anti Static Powder Tool
- Gemini Jr.
* Affiliate links used at no cost to you. Thank you so much for your support!
- Simon Says Stamp Black Eyed Susans Birthday
- Simon Says Stamp Thankful Layered Pumpkin
- Simon Says Stamp You Mean the World
- Simon Says Stamp God Loves You
- Simon Says Stamp Hello Horizon
2 thoughts on “Simon Says Stamp Interlocking Leaves”
Lovely Card! I really enjoyed the color combo and you made the “You’re the Best” die look easy to assemble! when I used it it was a gluey mess! Great job!
Thanks sweetness! I had to think a little bit on it for sure!