Hello, Hello and welcome back! Thanks for stopping by! Yup, I’m still on a StampTember kick! There’s just so many good things in this release, it’s hard to stop! For today’s project, I’m featuring another card using the new Fine Petal Background Plate. This is such a gorgeous die when it’s cut! Let’s get into the details!
I began by cutting a panel of Neenah Classic Crest 110lb cardstock using the Fine Petal Background Plate. I did have to run this through about four times to get a really good cut, but hopefully your machine cuts better! Once the panel was cut, I zhooshed most of the petals giving them plenty of definition and dimension. I did leave some un-zhooshed at the bottom for my sentiment.
My sentiment was then glued to the bottom of the petal panel where I left the petals un-zhoosed. Everything was then adhered to the card base, which is also Neenah 110lb. Lots of dimension on this card for sure!
To finish up, I added a few PinkFresh Studio Jewels, because every card deserves to sparkle!
That finishes this one up! Super simple and quick! That’s the wonderful thing about background plates! I hope you’ll stop by and check out the entire StampTember line up! Lots of great things to choose from! Have a wonderful day and don’t forget to stay awesome!
- SSS Fine Petal Background Plate
- SSS Hugs Die
- Neenah Classic Crest Solar White 110lb Cardstock
- Blue Cardstock
- Blue Mirror Cardstock
- PinkFresh Studio Jewels
- Studio Katia Embellishment Wand
- Bearly Art Glue
- Gemini Jr.
* Affiliate links used at no cost to you. Thank you so much for your support!
- Simon Says Stamp Dragonfly Vibes
- Simon Says Stamp Sunshine Crocus
- Simon Says Stamp Sunshine Medallion
- Simon Says Stamp Graceful Butterfly
- Spellbinders Stylized Birthday