Hello Friends, and thanks for stopping by today! The new Simon Says Stamp release, Peace on Earth, is in full swing! Today’s project is featuring the Magnetic Embossing Folder, so let’s get right into it, shall we?
To begin, I cut an A2 panel of black cardstock, placed it inside the Magnetic Embossing Folder and ran it through the die cutting machine. I then lightly rubbed some Cosmic Shimmer Glistening Gold Lustre Polish over the embossed black panel giving it a shimmery, metallic look.
I was in need of some birthday cards, so I pulled out the SSS Happy Birthday Die and cut the sentiment once from mirror gold cardstock and once from black cardstock, adhering those together with liquid glue. I then cut the shadow twice from black cardstock and adhered all of the sentiment pieces together.
I adhered the sentiment to my embossed panel using foam tape for dimension, and I adhered a few Studio Katia Onyx Crystals for additional shine and interest. Everything was then adhered to the card base, which is Neenah Classic Crest 110lb cardstock.
Super simple project today, but I think the gold polish over the black cardstock makes a great statement! And, I now have a masculine birthday card to add to my stash! I hope you enjoyed this project, and I hope it inspires you to get crafty! Swing by and check out the entire Peace on Earth release, and let me know your favorites! Have a wonderful day, and don’t forget to stay awesome!
- SSS Magnetic Embossing Folder
- SSS Happy Birthday Dies
- Cosmic Shimmer Glistening Gold Lustre Polish
- Neenah Classic Crest Solar White 110lb Cardstock
- Black Cardstock
- Mirror Gold Cardstock
- Studio Katia Onyx Crystals
- Studio Katia Embellishment Wand
- Bearly Art Glue
- 3M Foam Tape
- Gemini Jr.
* Affiliate links used at no cost to you. Thank you so much for your support!
- Simon Says Stamp Black Eyed Susans Birthday
- Simon Says Stamp Thankful Layered Pumpkin
- Simon Says Stamp You Mean the World
- Simon Says Stamp God Loves You
- Simon Says Stamp Hello Horizon