Hello Friend, and thanks for joining me today for more goodness from the newest Simon Says Stamp release, To the Moon! Today’s project is featuring the brand new Polka Hearts Stencil set. Is that not the cutest name ever?! Anyhoo, let’s jump right in!
I used this stencil in an unconventional manner for this card, but I like thinking outside the box sometimes. I began by taping the stencil to a scrap of Neenah Classic Crest 110lb cardstock, and applying SSS Glitz Glitter Gel in Cherry through that. I set that aside to dry while I cleaned my supplies and worked on the rest of the card.
For the background, I used the SSS Magnetic Embossing Folder and did some light ink blending in the center using PinkFresh Studio Candy Apple ink. I trimmed the panel down because I always like to mount my panels against black cardstock for contrast.
The panel was then foam mounted to a black panel using foam tape before being adhered to the card base, which is also Neenah 110lb.
Super simple card, but I like the simplicity of it! And, I like using stencils in different ways! Stop by and check out the entire To the Moon release, and let me know what you think of it! Thanks for joining me and have a wonderful day!
- SSS Polka Hearts Stencil
- SSS Magnetic Embossing Folder
- SSS Cherry Glitz Glitter Gel
- SSS Sentiment Strip
- SSS Blender Brushes
- PinkFresh Studio Candy Apple Ink
- Neenah Classic Crest Solar White 110lb Cardstock
- Black Cardstock
- Tim Holtz Scissors
- Bearly Art Glue
- 3M Foam Tape
- Masking Tape
* Affiliate links used at no cost to you. Thanks so much for your support!
- Simon Says Stamp Dragonfly Vibes
- Simon Says Stamp Sunshine Crocus
- Simon Says Stamp Sunshine Medallion
- Simon Says Stamp Graceful Butterfly
- Spellbinders Stylized Birthday