Hello Lovelies! I hope your day is going well! Thanks so much for stopping by to check out my project featuring the new Exotic Vines Embossing Folder from Simon Says Stamp’s newest release, And Back Again. Let’s go through the details!
I began this project by spritzing a panel of Neenah Classic Crest 110lb cardstock with water before placing it in the SSS Exotic Vines Embossing Folder and running it through my die cutting machine. Be sure to check Simon’s website for appropriate sandwiches for the different machines. That was super helpful for me!
Once the panel was embossed, I trimmed it down using the Honey Bee Scallop A2 Card Frames and ink blended that using Distress Oxide Broken China, Peacock Feathers, Mustard Seed, Twisted Citron and Mowed Lawn. I then sat that aside while I worked on the rest of the card. I decided on an A7 card base, which I splattered using Royal Talens Light Gold Acrylic Ink.
I die cut the thank you sentiment, which is from SSS Handlettered Greetings, once from mirror gold cardstock and once from Neenah 110lb, and adhered both of those together using liquid glue. I also die cut the SSS Privet Branch twice from the same mirror gold cardstock. I needed another layer, so I cut another panel of Neenah 110lb using a larger die from the same Honey Bee frame set.
I adhered the sentiment to the embossed panel using liquid glue and trimmed off the excess. The embossed panel was then adhered to the white scalloped panel using foam tape for dimension. The leaves were glued underneath the scalloped panels with the leaves peeking out from the edges for added interest, and everything was then adhered to the card base using SSS Dot Tape Runner. I added a few PinkFresh Studio Gold Metallic Pearls to finish up.
That does it for this project! I love the large white border around the focal point of this card! I hope it inspires you to get crafty. Stop by and check out the entire And Back Again release, there’s lots of super, fun things in this one. Have a wonderful day and don’t forget to stay awesome!
- SSS Exotic Vines Embossing Folder
- SSS Handlettered Greetings
- SSS Privet Branch
- SSS Blender Brushes
- SSS Dot Tape Runner
- Honey Bee Scallop A2 Card Frames
- Distress Oxide: Broken China, Peacock Feathers, Mustard Seed, Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn
- PinkFresh Studio Gold Metallic Pearls
- Royal Talens Light Gold Acrylic Ink
- Neenah Classic Crest Solar White 110lb Cardstock
- Mirror Gold Cardstock
- Bearly Art Glue
- 3M Foam Tape
- Studio Katia Embellishment Wand
- Gemini Jr.
* Affiliate links used at no cost to you. Thanks so much for your support!
- Simon Says Stamp Elegant Birthday
- Simon Says Stamp Painted Rainbow Birthday
- Simon Says Stamp Dreamy Daisy Birthday
- Honeycomb and Triangle Birthday
- Simon Says Stamp Black Eyed Susans Birthday
3 thoughts on “Simon Says Stamp Thank You Vines”
Thanks Lovely! Have a wonderful weekend!
You da sweetest! Thank you!