Hello Friends and welcome back! I’ve been playing with goodies from the latest Erin Lee Creative release, and made another card using the new Sketched Floral Foil Cover Plate. So let’s run through the details!
All too often I get caught up in the thought that everything needs to be colored. Guess what? It doesn’t! I quite like this white and gold simplistic design on this one! Anyhoo, I began this project by embossing the Sketched Floral Foil Cover Plate onto a panel of Neenah Classic Crest 110lb cardstock. That provided just a tad of underlying detail.
I foiled the same plate using Spellbinders Gold Hot Foil and fussy cut those images and placed foam tape on the back. When adhering them to the embossed panel, I offset them just the slightest little bit so that you could still see the embossed details. I also added some gold splatter using Royal Talens Light Gold Acrylic Ink for some added interest.
For the sentiment, I cut the Hello Word Die once from gold cardstock and four more times from Neenah 110lb and adhered all of those together using liquid glue. I made the sentiment so thick because it was going atop the flowers that were adhered with foam tape, and I needed it to be quite sturdy.
The sentiment was glued atop the flowers and the panel was adhered to the card base using SSS Dot Tape Runner. Of course I had to add a little more bling, so I added a few PinkFresh Studio Gold Metallic Pearls to finish it up.
That does it for this one! I hope you enjoyed it. It’s hard for me not to color all the things, but white and gold are beautiful too! Have yourself a wonderful day, and don’t forget to stay awesome!
- Erin Lee Creative Sketched Floral Foil Cover Plate
- Erin Lee Creative Hello Word Die
- Spellbinders Gold Hot Foil
- Spellbinders Glimmer Hot Foil System
- Spellbinders Platinum 6
- PinkFresh Studio Gold Metallic Pearls
- SSS Dot Tape Runner
- Neenah Classic Crest Solar White 110lb Cardstock
- Tonic Studios Polished Gold Cardstock
- Royal Talens Amsterdam Light Gold Acrylic Ink (Not an Affiliate)
- Bearly Art Glue
- 3M Foam Tape
- Studio Katia Embellishment Wand
- Tim Holtz Scissors
* Affiliate links used at no cost to you. Thanks so much for your support!
- Simon Says Stamp Black Eyed Susans Birthday
- Simon Says Stamp Thankful Layered Pumpkin
- Simon Says Stamp You Mean the World
- Simon Says Stamp God Loves You
- Simon Says Stamp Hello Horizon