To begin this project, I stamped the SSS Friendship Text Background on a panel of Neenah Classic Crest 110lb cardstock using VersaMark Ink and heat embossed it using SSS Detail White Embossing Powder. I then affixed the Fading Hearts Stencil to the panel using masking tape, and ink blended the hearts using Distress Oxide Salvaged Patina and Picked Raspberry inks.
I die cut the SSS Outline Clustered Leaves and the PinkFresh Studio Stitched Scallop Rectangles once from Neenah 110lb. I adhered just the stem of the leaves to the heart panel using Craft Tacky Glue, because I wanted some movement of the leaves themselves, and I adhered the frame to the panel using 3M Foam Tape for dimension.
I adhered this SSS sentiment strip to the panel using foam tape as well, tucking the edges slightly under the frame. Once everything was adhered, I added some Studio Katia Arctic Breeze Pearls for that much needed bling. Everything has to have bling, right?! My panel was then adhered to my card base, which is also Neenah 110lb.
That does it for this project! I hope it inspires you to get crafty in your space! Don’t forget to check out the new Rainbows release, and let me know your favorites in the comments!
Stay awesome crafty peeps!
- SSS Fading Hearts Stencil
- SSS Friendship Text Background Stamp
- SSS Detail White Embossing Powder
- SSS Outline Clustered Leaves Die
- SSS Get Well Sentiment Strips
- Neenah Classic Crest 110lb Cardstock
- Distress Oxide Ink: Salvaged Patina, Picked Raspberry
- VersaMark Ink
- PinkFresh Studio Stitched Scallop Rectangles
- Studio Katia Arctic Breeze Pearls
- Marvy Jewel Picker
- Craft Tacky Glue
- Masking Tape
- 3M Foam Tape
- Anti-Static Powder Tool
- Blender Brushes
- Gemini Jr.
*Affiliate links used at no cost to you. Thank you for your support!
- Simon Says Stamp Dragonfly Vibes
- Simon Says Stamp Sunshine Crocus
- Simon Says Stamp Sunshine Medallion
- Simon Says Stamp Graceful Butterfly
- Spellbinders Stylized Birthday