Welp, the new Rainbows release from Simon Says Stamp is pretty awesome! Have you checked it out yet? What were your favorite items? I always love their background stamps and there were some really cool ones in this release. So for today’s project, I’m featuring the Leaf Bundle Embossing Folder. There were some really gorgeous folders in this release too!
To begin this project, I cut a panel of Neenah Classic Crest 110lb cardstock and placed it inside the folder and ran it through my die cutting machine. I used the PinkFresh Studio Stitched Rectangles to trim it out. I then cut another panel of Neenah 110lb and placed it in my Misti and stamped the SSS Friendship Text Background using PinkFresh Studio Misty Coast Ink. I used the same set of stitched rectangles to trim this panel as well. Once trimmed, I lightly ink blended the corners using Distress Oxide Broken China.
I adhered my embossed panel to the text panel using 3M Foam Tape, and adhered those to my card base, which is also Neenah 110lb. I found a SSS Reverse Sympathy Sentiment Strip, and glued that directly to the embossed panel using Craft Tacky Glue.
Super simple card today! I don’t know about you, but some days I just need simple! Sometimes I spend so much time overthinking designs, and simple is good from time to time. Thanks so much for stopping by today. I hope you’ll check out the entire Rainbows release. Lots of fun things in this release!
Stay awesome friends! 💖
- SSS Leaf Bundle Embossing Folder
- SSS Friendship Text Background Stamp
- SSS Sympathy Sentiment Strip
- SSS Sentiment Labels Die
- PinkFresh Studio Stitched Rectangles Die
- PinkFresh Studio Misty Coast Ink
- Distress Oxide Broken China
- Neenah Classic Crest 110lb Cardstock
- Craft Tacky Glue
- 3M Foam Tape
- Blender Brushes
- Gemini Jr.
*Affiliate links used at no cost to you. Thank you so much for your support!
- Simon Says Stamp You Make Me smile
- Simon Says Stamp Hello Sunshine
- Pinkfresh studio great friend
- Simon Says Stamp Floral Friends
- Simon Says Stamp Sunburst Sentiments