Hello Crafty Friends, and thanks for joining me! Today’s project is featuring the Coneflower Stencil from LDRS Creative. Ink blending makes for such quick and easy cards, doesn’t it? Let’s get right into the details for this project!
To begin, I trimmed a panel of Neenah Classic Crest 110lb cardstock to just smaller than an A2 card, and attached the stencil using masking tape. I used LDRS inks Lipstick Jungle, In Your Face Orange, Lantern Yellow, Key Lime Pie, Swimming Hole and La La Lavender for the ink blending.
I set my panel aside for just a little bit to dry before moving on to the next step, which was to color the tiny colored portions of the flower centers with a Ranger Clear Emboss It Pen. I colored a few of the centers with the pen and then heat embossed them using Ranger Princess Gold Embossing Powder. This was repeated several times until I had embossed all of the flower centers.
Now onto the sentiment. I die cut the hugs sentiment using the LDRS Chloe Alpha Lowercase from gold cardstock once, and twice from Neenah 110lb, adhering all of those together using liquid glue. The sentiment was then glued to the ink blended panel.
I adhered the panel to a black cardstock panel, using foam tape, because I always love using black on my cards in some way. This was then adhered to the card base, which is also Neenah 110lb. And to finish up, I added some Spellbinders Fashion Gold Embellishments, because every card needs and deserves some bling!
That finishes up today’s project! I hope you enjoyed it, and I hope it inspires you to get crafty! What are your favorite stencils? I’d love to know in the comments! Have a wonderful day and don’t forget to stay awesome!
- LDRS Coneflower Stencil
- LDRS Chloe Alphabet Lowercase
- LDRS Inks: Lipstick Jungle, In Your Face Orange, Lantern Yellow, Key Lime Pie, Swimming Hole, La La Lavender
- Ranger Princess Gold Embossing Powder
- Ranger Clear Emboss It Pen
- Spellbinders Fashion Gold Embellishments
- Neenah Classic Crest Solar White 110lb Cardstock
- Black Cardstock
- Gold Cardstock
- Bearly Art Glue
- 3M Foam Tape
- Masking Tape
- Blender Brushes
- Gemini Jr.
* Affiliate links used at no cost to you. Thank you so much for your support!
- Simon Says Stamp Black Eyed Susans Birthday
- Simon Says Stamp Thankful Layered Pumpkin
- Simon Says Stamp You Mean the World
- Simon Says Stamp God Loves You
- Simon Says Stamp Hello Horizon