Hello Crafty Friends and thanks for joining me! Today’s project is featuring a couple of new products from the latest LDRS October Collection, the Modern Trellis Coverplate and the Thankful Flowers Slimline set. Let’s get right into the details!
To begin this project, I stamped the florals from the LDRS Corner Garden set on Neenah Classic Crest 110lb cardstock, using VersaFine Onyx Black Ink and heat set that using Ranger Clear Embossing Powder. I then colored the images using Copic markers. Unfortunately, I did not write down the specific colors used, which is unlike me, but sometimes things happen. So I apologize about that.
Once everything was colored, I used the LDRS Corner Garden Die set to trim those images out. While I was die cutting, I went ahead and die cut the LDRS Modern Trellis Coverplate from Neenah 110lb, and did some light ink blending, using LDRS Dan-D-Lion ink, on the corners where I intended to put the florals.
I decided on this sentiment from the new LDRS Thankful Flowers Slimline set because I loved it so much. I love die cut sentiments, so I’m thrilled to see some coordinating dies for the sentiments in the sets! Anyhoo, I stamped the sentiment with the same VersaFine Onyx Black Ink and heat set it using the same embossing powder. Once that was done, I used the coordinating die to trim it out.
To assemble the card, I adhered the trellis to the card base, which is also Neenah 110lb, using liquid glue, and adhered the florals to the ink blended corners using foam tape. I nestled the sentiment between those and adhered that with foam tape as well. To finish up, I added a few PinkFresh Studio Gold Metallic Pearls for some added bling!
That does it for this project! I hope you enjoyed it, and I hope it inspires you to get crafty as well! Stop by and check out all of the new October Collection goodies over at LDRS! Have a wonderful day and don’t forget to stay awesome!
- LDRS Modern Trellis Coverplate
- LDRS Thankful Flowers Slimline Stamp
- LDRS Thankful Flowers Slimline Coordinating Die
- LDRS Corner Garden Stamp
- LDRS Corner Garden Die
- LDRS Dan-D-Lion Ink
- VersaFine Onyx Black Ink
- Ranger Clear Embossing Powder
- Neenah Classic Crest Solar White 110lb Cardstock
- Copic Markers
- PinkFresh Studio Gold Metallic Pearls
- Bearly Art Glue
- 3M Foam Tape
- Studio Katia Embellishment Wand
- Gemini Jr.
* Affiliate links used at no cost to you. Thanks so much for your support!
- Simon Says Stamp Black Eyed Susans Birthday
- Simon Says Stamp Thankful Layered Pumpkin
- Simon Says Stamp You Mean the World
- Simon Says Stamp God Loves You
- Simon Says Stamp Hello Horizon