Hello and thanks for joining me! Welcome to for another DIEcember project! Die cuts are absolutely my jam, and I love making cards with them! Today’s project is featuring the new Sketched Rose Bud Bundle. This set includes a foiling plate along with a die cut! Let’s jump right into the details, shall we?
I began this project by foiling the SSS Rose Bud Bundle three times using Spellbinders Champagne Foil on Neenah Classic Crest 110lb cardstock. I pulled out some Copic markers for the coloring using, RV91, RV93, RV95, G82 and YG61. That set of RV markers is really a gorgeous combination!
Once the coloring was complete, I used the included die cut to run that through the machine. For the background, I used the new, absolutely gorgeous SSS Imperia Plate. So much texture and detail with so little effort! That’s the amazing thing about background plates, in my opinion!
For the sentiment, I used the SSS Silhouette Sentiments. I stamped the sentiment on Neenah 110lb using VersaFine Onyx Black ink and heat embossed it using Ranger Clear Embossing Powder. The coordinating die was then used to trim it out. I also trimmed it three additional times and adhered all of those together, making it four layers thick.
After playing with the arrangement of the flowers on the background panel, I decided that it needed some additional white leaves, so I opted for the SSS Outline Clustered Leaves. This added just the slightest bit of interest that I was looking for. I adhered the flowers and leaves to the corners of the panel using a combination of foam tape and liquid glue. The sentiment was also glued directly to the panel along with some pearls. The panel was then adhered to the card base using foam tape.
And there you have it! I hope you enjoyed this project! I love foiling and die cutting, so this was a match made in heaven for me! Don’t forget to stop by and check out the entire DIEcember release! There’s so many amazing things to feast your eyes upon! Have a wonderful day and stay awesome!
- SSS Sketched Rose Bud Bundle
- SSS Imperia Plate
- SSS Silhouette Sentiments, Die, Set
- SSS Outline Clustered Leaves
- Copic Markers: RV91, RV93, RV95, G82, YG61
- VersaFine Onyx Black Ink
- Ranger Clear Embossing Powder
- Spellbinders Champagne Foil
- Spellbinders Glimmer Hot Foil System
- Neenah Classic Crest Solar White 110lb Cardstock
- Little Things From Lucy’s Soft Snowball Mix Pearls
- Studio Katia Embellishment Wand
- Anti-Static Powder Tool
- Bearly Art Glue
- 3M Foam Tape
- Gemini Jr.
* Affiliate links used at no cost to you. Thanks so much for your support!
- Simon Says Stamp Black Eyed Susans Birthday
- Simon Says Stamp Thankful Layered Pumpkin
- Simon Says Stamp You Mean the World
- Simon Says Stamp God Loves You
- Simon Says Stamp Hello Horizon