Hello Friends and thanks for stopping by! I’m playing with goodies from Simon Says Stamp’s latest release, Hello Gorgeous, and today I’m featuring the new Folk Art Flowers background stamp! What are your favorites from this release? I’d love to know in the comments! Let’s run through the details of this card.
To begin, I stamped the SSS Folk Art Flowers on a panel of Neenah Classic Crest 110lb cardstock using VersaMark Ink and heat embossing that using Ranger Princess Gold Embossing Powder. Once that was done, I used the PinkFresh Studio Diagonal Stitched Rectangles to trim it down.
For the ink blending, I used SSS Pawsitively Saturated Inks in Bubblegum, Cheeky, Lemonade and Seafoam. For my sentiment, I chose the SSS Happy Birthday Brush Script die and cut that once from mirror gold cardstock and twice from Neenah 110lb and adhered those together using liquid glue.
As an added focal point, I used the PinkFresh Studio Stitched Scallop Square and trimmed that using the same mirror gold cardstock. I also used the SSS Etched Meadow Flower and Leaves set to trim some vellum leaves.
To assemble the card, I adhered the frame and vellum leaves using liquid glue, and then positioned the sentiment in the center and glued that as well. That panel was then adhered to the card base using foam tape for dimension, and I added some PinkFresh Studio Gold Metallic Pearls to finish it up!
That does it for today’s project! I hope you’re loving the new Simon release, Hello Gorgeous, because I sure am! Thanks again for stopping by and don’t forget to stay awesome!
- SSS Folk Art Flowers
- SSS Happy Birthday Brush Script
- SSS Etched Meadow Flower and Leaves
- SSS Pawsitively Saturated Ink: Bubblegum, Cheeky, Lemonade, Seafoam
- SSS Blender Brushes
- PinkFresh Studio Diagonal Stitched Rectangles
- PinkFresh Studio Stitched Scallop Square
- PinkFresh Studio Gold Metallic Pearls
- VersaMark Ink
- Ranger Princess Gold Embossing Powder
- Tonic Studios Polished Gold Cardstock
- Neenah Classic Crest Solar White 110lb Cardstock
- Bearly Art Glue
- 3M Foam Tape
- Studio Katia Embellishment Wand
- Anti-Static Powder Tool
- Gemini Jr.
* Affiliate links used at no cost to you. Thanks so much for your support!
- Simon Says Stamp Elegant Birthday
- Simon Says Stamp Painted Rainbow Birthday
- Simon Says Stamp Dreamy Daisy Birthday
- Honeycomb and Triangle Birthday
- Simon Says Stamp Black Eyed Susans Birthday
2 thoughts on “Simon Says Stamp Scripty Birthday”
Thank you Jessica! Have a wonderful day!