Hello Crafty Lovelies! Thanks so much for joining me today as I’m featuring the new Delicate Floral Frames from Simon Says Stamp’s latest release, Hello Gorgeous! There are so many great things in this release! Lots of super, cute things for Mother’s Day! Anyhoo, let’s go through the details, shall we?
To begin this card, I stamped one of the frames from the SSS Delicate Floral Frames set on a panel of Neenah Classic Crest 110lb cardstock using VersaFine Onyx Black ink and heat embossing it using Ranger Clear Embossing Powder. To be honest, I didn’t know where this card was going at this point!
I then pulled out some Copic markers to begin coloring. The markers used were Y08, Y17, Y18, BG93 and BG96. Once the coloring was done, I fussy cut the image, including cutting out the center. When I’m making cards, there’s really a lot of moving things around and putting things on this or that to see what looks good, which is what was happening with this image. I finally pulled together some ideas and proceeded along with my creating. I stamped and embossed the same floral image again a couple of times, colored the flowers and leaves, and fussy cut all of the flowers from those. I cut a panel of Neenah 110lb using the PinkFresh Studio Diagonal Stitched Rectangle and splattered that using Royal Talens Amsterdam Light Gold Acrylic Ink.
While that was drying, I used the same PFS Stitched Rectangle to cut a smaller frame. I glued that frame to the splattered panel and used the SSS Etched Eucalyptus Wreath to cut one of those and glued it to the panel as well. I thought the wreath added a nice under layer to the floral frame. I glued the floral frame atop the wreath and added my additional flowers on and around using a combination of liquid glue and foam tape for some added dimension.
I stamped a sentiment from the set using VersaMark Ink and heat embossed it using Ranger Princess Gold Embossing Powder. I then trimmed it out and added it using foam tape. Of course there has to be bling, so I added some PinkFresh Studio Gold Metallic Pearls. Everything was then adhered to the card base.
That finishes up today’s card! Thanks so much for joining me! Don’t forget to check out the entire Hello Gorgeous release! You won’t be disappointed! Have a wonderful and stay awesome!
- SSS Delicate Floral Frames, Die, Bundle
- SSS Etched Eucalyptus Wreath
- PinkFresh Studio Diagonal Stitched Rectangles
- PinkFresh Studio Gold Metallic Pearls
- Copic Markers: Y08, Y17, Y18, BG93, BG96
- VersaFine Onyx Black Ink
- VersaMark Ink
- Ranger Clear Embossing Powder
- Ranger Princess Gold Embossing Powder
- Royal Talens Amsterdam Light Gold Acrylic Ink
- Neenah Classic Crest Solar White 110lb Cardstock
- Tim Holtz Scissors
- Studio Katia Embellishment Wand
- Bearly Art Glue
- 3M Foam Tape
- Anti-Static Powder Tool
- Gemini Jr.
* Affiliate links used at no cost to you. Thanks so much for your support!
- Simon Says Stamp Black Eyed Susans Birthday
- Simon Says Stamp Thankful Layered Pumpkin
- Simon Says Stamp You Mean the World
- Simon Says Stamp God Loves You
- Simon Says Stamp Hello Horizon