Hey! Hey! Hey! How’s it going? I’m back today with another project from Alex Syberia’s new July release. For this project, I’m featuring Tina’s Garden A2 Panel. What a great digi stamp this is! Perfect for coloring, whether you’re using markers, pencils or watercolors! So, let’s jump right into it!
I began by printing the image on Fluid Cold Press Watercolor Paper. I haven’t found a favorite watercolor paper yet, and this is just what I happen to have, so I used that. I recently attended the Concord and 9th summer camp, and we received some of their new liquid watercolors in a few shades in our kits. Since they were new, I wanted to pull them out and try them again. The colors that I used were Honeysuckle, Buttercup, Clover and Oceanside. I checked the C9 website to see if these watercolors are available for purchase, and I was unable to find them on their website. I’m not positive, but I think these will become available in the future. How awesome would it be to have liquid watercolors in all of their amazing colors?!?! With that being said, this is a beautiful digi stamp, and any watercolors that you have would be stunning on this!
Once the coloring was done, I used the PinkFresh Studio Diagonal Stitched Rectangles to trim the panel. I then used the PinkFresh Studio Perfect Sentiments Foil Plate to foil a sentiment from this set using Champagne foil on black cardstock. I used the coordinating die to cut the sentiments, and I ran it through again to cut blank sentiments so that I could stack them for dimension.
I adhered the sentiment directly to the panel using liquid glue and then adhered the watercolored panel to a panel of black cardstock, using foam tape, for contrast. This was then adhered to my card base, which is Neenah Classic Crest 110lb cardstock.
That finishes this project! I hope you’ll head to Alex’s Etsy shop to check out the new release! There are some super fun images that you don’t want to miss! Thanks for stopping by today, and don’t forget to stay awesome, because you are awesome!
- Alex Syberia Design Tina’s Garden A2 Panel
- Fluid Cold Press Watercolor Paper
- Concord and 9th Liquid Watercolor: Honeysuckle, Buttercup, Clover, Oceanside
- PinkFresh Studio Diagonal Stitched Rectangles
- PinkFresh Studio Perfect Sentiments Hot Foil Plate
- PinkFresh Studio Perfect Sentiments Coordinating Die
- Spellbinders Champagne Foil
- Neenah Classic Crest Solar White 110lb Cardstock
- Black Cardstock
- Spellbinders Glimmer Hot Foil System
- Spellbinders Quick Trimmer
- Princeton Velvet Touch Watercolor Brush #4
- Princeton Velvet Touch Watercolor Brush #8
- Craft Tacky Glue
- 3M Foam Tape
- Gemini Jr.
- Brother Printer
*Some affiliate links used at no cost to you. Thank you so much for your support!
- Simon Says Stamp You Make Me smile
- Simon Says Stamp Hello Sunshine
- Pinkfresh studio great friend
- Simon Says Stamp Floral Friends
- Simon Says Stamp Sunburst Sentiments