Hello there crafty friend! I hope you’re having an amazing day! I’m so glad that you stopped by! I was beyond excited when asked to play with some goodies from Erin Lee Creative! Like beyond! So, today’s card is featuring the Chevron Builder and Jumbo Hi dies from her previous releases. Let’s jump right in to the details, shall we?
To begin this project, I pulled out six colors of cardstock from The Stamp Market and die cut the Chevron Builder from those colors twice. I also trimmed a panel of Neenah Classic Crest 110lb cardstock just smaller than an A2 card to layer the chevron pieces on.
I put foam tape on the back of the chevron pieces and began adhering them in rainbow order, leaving a small space between, until the entire panel was covered.
I die cut the Erin Lee Creative Jumbo Hi once from Glossy Black cardstock, and two more times from black cardstock and adhered all of those together using liquid glue. I then glued the sentiment in the center of the chevron panel.
This was then adhered to a black panel for contrast, and then to the card base, which is also Neenah 110lb. This card felt like it needed some embellishments, so I opted for some black crystals from Studio Katia.
That finishes up this project! I hope you enjoyed it, and I hope it inspires you to get crafty! I ended up with enough chevron pieces to make a second card, so I’ll post that soon! Have a wonderful day and don’t forget to stay awesome!
- Erin Lee Creative Chevron Builder
- Erin Lee Creative Jumbo Hi Die
- Erin Lee Creative Glossy Black Cardstock
- Neenah Classic Crest Solar White 110lb Cardstock
- Black Cardstock
- The Stamp Market Cardstock
- Studio Katia Onyx Crystals
- 3M Foam Tape
- Bearly Art Glue
- Gemini Jr.
*Some affiliate links used at no cost to you. Thank you for your support!
- Simon Says Stamp Black Eyed Susans Birthday
- Simon Says Stamp Thankful Layered Pumpkin
- Simon Says Stamp You Mean the World
- Simon Says Stamp God Loves You
- Simon Says Stamp Hello Horizon