Hello Friends, and welcome back! The new Simon release, Let’s Chill, is live and boy is it a fun one! Today’s card is featuring the Hello Sunshine die in a repeat pattern. Let’s go through the details, shall we?
I began this project by die cutting the SSS Hello Sunshine twice from four different shades of yellow and orange. I did twice because I wasn’t sure how many it was going to take. I cut a panel of Neenah Classic Crest 110lb cardstock using the SSS Stitched Whirl Background, and began adhering the sentiment die cuts using liquid glue. I began at the top and worked my way down the panel.
Once all of the sentiments were adhered, I trimmed the panel down to the size of the sentiments. Moving along, I used the SSS Etched Crocus Stems to cut a few flowers from Neenah 110lb, and those were then glued directly atop the sentiments.
I splattered my card base using Royal Talens Light Gold Acrylic Ink and then adhered the panel using foam tape for dimension. No card is complete without bling, so I added a few pearls to finish up this project.
That does it! Simple card, but I love stretching my supplies and creating backgrounds from stand-alone sentiment dies. I hope you enjoyed it and I hope you’ll stop by and take a look at the entire Let’s Chill release. Have a wonderful day and don’t forget to stay awesome!
- SSS Hello Sunshine
- SSS Stitched Whirl Background
- SSS Etched Crocus Stems
- Neenah Classic Crest Solar White 110lb Cardstock
- Yellow and Orange Cardstock
- Bearly Art Glue
- 3M Foam Tape
- Royal Talens Light Gold Acrylic Ink (Not an affiliate link)
- Tim Holtz Scissors
- Studio Katia Embellishment Wand
- Gemini Jr.
* Affiliate links used at no cost to you. Thanks so much for your support!
- Simon Says Stamp Elegant Birthday
- Simon Says Stamp Painted Rainbow Birthday
- Simon Says Stamp Dreamy Daisy Birthday
- Honeycomb and Triangle Birthday
- Simon Says Stamp Black Eyed Susans Birthday