Hello Friends, and thanks so much for stopping by! I’m back today featuring the new, super awesome Hello Sunshine die from Simon’s latest release, Let’s Chill! If you know me, you know that I love stand-alone sentiment dies, and I’ve had so much fun using this one! I’ve made several cards already using it! Anyhoo, let’s get into the details!
I began by die cutting the SSS Triangle Burst Medallion from four different yellow and orange cardstocks from my stash. I’ve had this die for a bit, but this is my first time using it, and I can totally see myself using it again for future projects! I also die cut the SSS Hello Sunshine once from gold cardstock and two more times from scraps of Neenah Classic Crest 110lb cardstock, adhering all of those together using liquid glue.
For the background, I used the SSS Geometric Lattice Embossing Folder and added a light layer of ink blending in the center using SSS Pawsitively Saturated Ink in Sunbeam. I went ahead and adhered all of the medallions together, offsetting them just slightly for a fuller look.
I did trim the Hello Sunshine die apart because I wanted the sentiment centered in the middle of the medallion. I glued those pieces to the medallion and then glued the medallion to the embossed panel as well.
The panel was then adhered to a black panel using foam tape for dimension, before being adhered to the card base. Of course, I had to add some PinkFresh Studio Gold Metallic Pearls for that added bling!
That finishes up this one! This was a simple card, but I love the medallion focal point with that shiny sentiment! Don’t forget to stop by and check out the entire Let’s Chill release! Have a wonderful day and stay awesome!
- SSS Hello Sunshine
- SSS Triangle Burst Medallion
- SSS Geometric Lattice Embossing Folder
- SSS Pawsitively Saturated Ink: Sunbeam
- SSS Blender Brushes
- PinkFresh Studio Gold Metallic Pearls
- Neenah Classic Crest Solar White 110lb Cardstock
- Yellow and Orange Cardstock
- Black Cardstock
- Tonic Studios Gold Cardstock
- Bearly Art Glue
- 3M Foam Tape
- Tim Holtz Scissors
- Studio Katia Embellishment Wand
- Gemini Jr.
* Affiliate links used at no cost to you. Thanks so much for your support!
- Simon Says Stamp Dragonfly Vibes
- Simon Says Stamp Sunshine Crocus
- Simon Says Stamp Sunshine Medallion
- Simon Says Stamp Graceful Butterfly
- Spellbinders Stylized Birthday